Peaches

Options
SO good and in season for USA NOW.

I just loaded up on the best I've had since last year for 67 cent per pound. (HEB supermarket)

Get them while they last. At about 90 calories for these jumbos what's not to love.

Replies

• liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    Yes, I love peaches perhaps my favorite fruit.

They have some really nice once on sale here around 69 cents/lb and they are almost the size of softballs. I believe they are Colorado peaches.
  • laitae
    laitae Posts: 50
    Options
    Mmm! I love peaches and nectarines, they are in season in here too (UK).
  • PoeRaven
    PoeRaven Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Love fresh peaches. I've been enjoying about one a day since they came in season. Yum, yum, yummy. :heart:
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I love this time of season......peaches, plums, nectrines....all good and low in cals!
  • Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    That's what I have been munching on. YUMMY!
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Good news: We have 2 peach trees at our house, so last summer I ate SOOOOO many FREE peaches!

Bad news: Peach trees only produce peaches every other year. No free peaches this summer.

Good news: We just resigned our lease for another year, so next summer there will be many more FREE peaches!!

Yes. I do love peaches. =)
  • kristydi
    kristydi Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Peaches are absolutely my favorite fruit. I look forward to the season every year. and i love living in GA since we're kind of famous for peaches. I eat them out of hand, in cereal and make peach salsa to go on grilled fish. I even found a recipe for peach BBQ sauce that I want to try.

Actually, we're planning to visit my MIL soon and there's a great peach orchard on the way to her house. I plan on getting a bunch and either freezing of canning what we can't eat.
  • lindsay6694
    Options
    yum love love love peaches when theyre in season!! just made a fresh peach/raspberry crumble oatmeal this morning!!