Favorite Low Cal Foods/Snacks

So, I'm not much of a poster here on MFP, but this is an excellent website and so far I've lost 10 of the 40 I will be losing. What I love about counting calories is that you don't have to eat "diet" foods. MFP is simply a lifestyle change where you count calories. Simply and effective. I'd like for everyone to share some low cal foods and/snacks that are staples for you.

My contribution is I love having a glass of Ocean Spray Diet Cranberry juice that I get from Sams Club everynight. Each 8 ounces is only 5 calories so I usually have a tall glass for a total of 10 calories....love it.

Replies

• rjbrowne82
    rjbrowne82 Posts: 198 Member
    LOVE LOVE LOVE fruits. low in cals, but high in sugar. oh well cant win em all
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    3 whole wheat saltine crackers topped with natural crunchy peanut butter . . . or during summer the apricots and cherries that are grown locally.
  • JeremiahStone
    JeremiahStone Posts: 682 Member
    A handful of almonds. A can of tuna. Almond butter on a piece of whole grain toast. Oh and celery..not because I like it but because it takes more calories to burn than it gives :D