For the first time...

Options
Renae_Nae
Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
I have gotten dressed up to go out (going to the mall with friends) and I'm HAPPY! I'm wearing a shirt I haven't felt comfortable in for over a year and I feel HOT! I can only imagine how I'm going to feel after another 7 pounds lost!

Replies

• Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I have gotten dressed up to go out (going to the mall with friends) and I'm HAPPY! I'm wearing a shirt I haven't felt comfortable in for over a year and I feel HOT! I can only imagine how I'm going to feel after another 7 pounds lost!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Good for you, Renae! There's nothing quite like feeling good in your own skin again. :flowerforyou:
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: You go Girl!! You should feel proud, STRUT your stuff, you deserve it!!I just got 2 pairs of jeans on (one yesterday and one today) that haven't seen my butt in YEARS!! My Dad told me this morning... "you must be pretty darned excited to be wearing those jeans, cause you're sure shaking your tail" - that's a compliment from my Daddy!Great job, though, keep it up and you'll be to your final gaol in no time at all!!:bigsmile:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I know that feeling and I love it! Keep up the great work.
  • mimii
    mimii Posts: 4
    Options
    Woow girl that good news.
  • rachel41
    rachel41 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    You ARE Hot!!
    00020164.gif
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!