seeing results...

Options
So I've lost almost 20 lbs, and even though most of my friends comment on how much weight I've lost, I barely see any difference! Does that ever happen to you? What's the deal?

Replies

• swissdutchess
    Options
    So I've lost almost 20 lbs, and even though most of my friends comment on how much weight I've lost, I barely see any difference! Does that ever happen to you? What's the deal?
  • raincloud
    raincloud Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I've lost nearly 70 lbs and when I look in the mirror I still see a very large woman with a lot of weight to lose still. I do not see what has been lost, I see what still needs to be lost.

Have you compared before and after photos? That is the only time I see my weight loss.
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I have a similar issue but no one except my boyfriend (who has seen me work my A off and has been cooking low cal meals for me) has mentioned or seen my weight loss. I still see a girl with a BIG Tummy, flabby butt and upper arms, no visible collar bones and cottage cheese thighs.

BUT! the scale IS going down for us all and our clothes ARE fitting better right!? That is what we need to focus on. :bigsmile:
  • swissdutchess
    Options
    Yes, that is SO true. My pants are too big now, and while buying new jeans is still a little unforgiving, I have dropped two dress sizes. :D And I like what the person above suggested...to take before and after pictures. I think I'm just expecting too much too soon. We all just need to be patient!