Newbie here

Options
Hi all,

I noticed that a few of my FB friends joined this, so I figured I'd take a look. I liked what I saw, so I'm going to give this a shot. I'm 30 y/o, married, no kids and work fulltime. I hurt my back in October, 2009 and by 2010, I could barely walk. It wasn't until around May 2010 that I was able to go back to the track to walk. However, after about 2 laps (4 laps is a mile) I was in agony. I started PT and finally was able to walk my usual 2-3 miles by mid-late summer. Unfortunatly, by then, I had gained quite a bit of weight since I wasn't able to walk for so long. This winter was a nightmare and once again, was stuck in the house for months. Once Spring arrived, I was back on the track. I would join a gym, but because of my back, I'm limited to what I can do. The doctors said I could only do light aerobics, swimming, walking and use a recumbant bike (however, I overdid it the last time I used one).

So, I'm here for help with food amounts, calorie counting,exercising and the occasional support when I feel like I'm not doing well.

Nice to meet you!:smile:

Replies

• chefswife67
    Options
    Welcome to. Mfp
    I also have back troubles and just now able to do workouts.
    You can add me if you like.. I have 70pounds to go to be healthy and fit for my back.