WHAT A COMPLIMENT!!!

Options

Replies

• leilani♥
    Options
    Your profile is private so I can't glean much from it but your daughter (?) is adorable and looks really happy on that horsey! :)

Love your fun and funky style!

You always work hard and eat great.. one of my role models here on MFP :)
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and your hard work shows!
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Your daughter is adorable! Congrats on 11 pounds! That is great!

(love the tat also)
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Congrats on finding time for your needs and your life goals not to mention your great progress!
  • Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    HOSED49 - You have an incredible body with admirable definition. You also have a beautiful daughter.
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    your kind words brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for making me feel justified in doing something for me instead of feeling guilty! You appear to be a very kind man

Neilel (sp?)

I am SCREAMING in jealousy over your hair!!!! How gorgeous!!!

AND you are a runner???!!! That's my next goal!

And 45 pounds lost???!!!

Simply amazing!
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    As a single mother, I too admire the fact you are finding the time to do this for yourself! It's so easy to get lost in the avalanche of bills and needs that aren't yours.

I LOVE your profile picture. I can see the wheels turning in your head, and you look so very at peace
  • Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    your kind words brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for making me feel justified in doing something for me instead of feeling guilty! You appear to be a very kind man

Neilel (sp?)

I am SCREAMING in jealousy over your hair!!!! How gorgeous!!!

AND you are a runner???!!! That's my next goal!

And 45 pounds lost???!!!

Simply amazing!

Thank you so much!

Now for you - you are so beautiful. And I cannot express how pleased I am for you that you are finally doing something for yourself! It's easy to lose yourself and become 'just a mum' when you have children so i'm happy that you have now lost nearly 20lb and are beginning to focus more on yourself! Now to direct some of that dedication to your children onto yourself!

x
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your amazing successes thus far! You are inspiring, and I hope I can get to where you are! :flowerforyou:
  • picinina
    Options
    In my opinion, you're already a hot mama! ;)
    Smokin!!!!
  • 1petewest
    Options
    Picinina... cheeky or not, you are a cutie! you have gorgeous eyes and eyebrows and a cute, unique look! best of luck on your fitness goals. i don't know how much you set out to lose, but you look terrific! big hug from nw arkansas! GAME ON!
  • baptistgirl23
    baptistgirl23 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    You have very pretty eyes...and teeth! :o)
  • picinina
    Options
    Picinina... cheeky or not, you are a cutie! you have gorgeous eyes and eyebrows and a cute, unique look! best of luck on your fitness goals. i don't know how much you set out to lose, but you look terrific! big hug from nw arkansas! GAME ON!

Sweet! I was beginning to think I was the loner last-picked for a sports team... You, made, my, day. Which is exactly what this thread is all about! *happy*

Thanking you, very much 1petewest! This was a fantastic idea! *Focus* Right... back to Insanity!
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    You have very pretty eyes...and teeth! :o)

You have a gorgeous smile and a great sense of determination to go with it! You should wear red all the time...it really flatters you!
  • JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    Options

Sweet! I was beginning to think I was the loner last-picked for a sports team... You, made, my, day. Which is exactly what this thread is all about! *happy*

Thanking you, very much 1petewest! This was a fantastic idea! *Focus* Right... back to Insanity!

You the cutest little face i have seen.
  • Dolphingirlie81
    Options
    Your a former marine that stood proud to serve. You've come a long way to reach your goals and you continue to succeed.
  • picinina
    Options
    "You the cutest little face i have seen."

Cheers JDNox, awesome patriotic journey so far, very admirable. 14lbs! Excellent!
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Picinina - Very pretty!!! Great job on the weight loss :)
  • Baesaman
    Options
    ready2bff- wow, 60lbs lost! thats very inspiring! keep it up, and go strong :D
  • Kaycurrier
    Options
    10 10 10 10

WOW

can i touch my screen?