Who is your idol or inspiration?

Options
I know everyone of us has different body types and somehow we look up to celebrities or to somebody not just in their outfits but also in their sexy bodies and their fitness regimen. Just want to know who is your fitness idol. Mine is JLO and Shakira as my body type is naturally in the pear category though w/ full bust and narrow shoulders but because of weights my upper body is starting to develop that its now becoming more like an houglass-meets-pear shape.

Replies

• kparks770
    kparks770 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I honestly cant think of anyone physically I wanna be like.I wanna be me but smaller and healthier. I dont want to be a toothpick or have implants or botox or anything fake or unnatural on my body or airbrushed.
  • JessicaHerleXO
    JessicaHerleXO Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! Mine would definetly have to be any Victoria's Secret model. Whether or not I'll look like that one day I think they look amazing. They're ripped and yet still feminine. Not stick thin like a lot of models or celebrities tend to be.
  • TishaDawnMc
    Options
    I look to Diane Lane a lot. She has a more ample chest than I do, but I think we have a similar shape, and when I want to get motivated I will look at photos of her. Although sometimes I'll watch Linda Hamilton in Terminator 2 and get seriously motivated to tone my arms :happy:
  • CaptainMFP
    CaptainMFP Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Captain America. (Yes, I'm a 37 year old father of two and I have two comic book subscriptions. Sue me! :wink: ) Not that I want a body like his but the idea of becoming more athletic and healthy for something bigger than myself really motivates me. It's more of an attitude than a body type thing. (For me the something bigger is fatherhood.)

I'm totally serious. Cheers!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I'm a Gen x-er. We have no idols.
  • tracielinn
    tracielinn Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Nicole Wilkins is mine. She's an IFBB Pro. I told my trainer I wanted my body to look like "my equivalent" of hers, since every body is different. :)
  • niftynaraly
    Options
    Jillian Michaels! She's lean muscular and fit. I like that she's strong, not thin and wafey.
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I just posted about that. Reese Witherspoon.
  • microwoman999
    microwoman999 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Um no inspiration to who I want to look like....I just want to have a rock hard stomach and sexy legs and make every man turn there head and drool then I want them to see my husband hanging on me so they can be jealous and wonder how he got such a sexy woman :D I know completely evil of me but I do want to be sexy just because I have never been that way :D
  • Packerfan23
    Packerfan23 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I don't have a celebrity idol/inspiration, but my Body Pump instructor has been a huge source of inspiration to me...she is very fit and very encouraging to me. She has never made me feel out of place in her class and always pushes me to do my best. She is also in training to be a personal trainer and I hope that I will be able to afford to hire her to help me through my next phase and to get me to the next level. I also have friends and my husband who are inspiring to me. So, there really isn't just one, but if I had to pick one, it would be my Body Pump instructor! :happy:
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I'm carving myself into my own idol so the beautiful clan of Amazon women can worship me properly...
  • PowerEqualsStrengthOverTime
    Options
    Kelly Clarkson is pretty hot. I have no desire to be as feminine as she is, but our body types are pretty similar. YEAH for curves!!
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    DUH ........ Charlie Sheen, WINNING!
  • EuroDriver
    EuroDriver Posts: 254
    Options
    i am my own inspiration and idol!
  • blazelyn
    Options
    Gina Carano!! She use to be very overweight in college, but she turned her life around and became a fighter/American gladiator! =]
  • tragicpixie
    Options
    Mine is actually Liz Hurley. First because she making aging look awesome and I hope it's her healthy lifestyle that helps her look so graceful. But also we have a similar body type being lean and hour-glassy. Finally, I like that her fitness routine is very ballet-dance-yoga centered, because I am a former dancer. Then again, maybe the "body type" was shaped by dance.
  • cloudj9
    cloudj9 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    nicole scherzinger