i'm finally sticking with it!!!

Options
this is my third attept at mfp, and i've stuck with it all week!!! i've logged everything i've eaten since sunday!!! :drinker:

and even better: yesterday was my friend's birthday, so we went to chipotle. i figured one cheat meal a week wouldn't kill me. so i had my chipotle and enjoyed myself very much. i logged my calories and i went over about 1000 calories :blushing: although that's not a good, thing, i logged it! definitely not something i'd done the last two times. and then, this morning, i got up and went to the gym. i'm back on the wagon no problem!!! i'm so super excited!!!

k, i'm done. thanks for those of you who've read this far.

i love my mfp family!!!!:heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Replies

• no8regrets
    Options
    this is my third attept at mfp, and i've stuck with it all week!!! i've logged everything i've eaten since sunday!!! :drinker:

and even better: yesterday was my friend's birthday, so we went to chipotle. i figured one cheat meal a week wouldn't kill me. so i had my chipotle and enjoyed myself very much. i logged my calories and i went over about 1000 calories :blushing: although that's not a good, thing, i logged it! definitely not something i'd done the last two times. and then, this morning, i got up and went to the gym. i'm back on the wagon no problem!!! i'm so super excited!!!

k, i'm done. thanks for those of you who've read this far.

i love my mfp family!!!!:heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • rachel41
    rachel41 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Good job! That you didn,t get down about what you ate,Another day tommorrow:flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Keep at it, no8!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    One more day, another good loggin', some exercise and before you know it you will be posting something in the SUCCESS!!! threads!

:flowerforyou:
  • amazing
    Options
    Three's a charm. This will work great for you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!