Chop Sticks

Options
Ever tried eating peas witrh chop sticks? Its so fiddley that the rest of my stirfry was getting cold so i gave up, that got to be -100kcal at least, lol, plus the finger work out. :D

Replies

• spacie
    spacie Posts: 82
    Options
    Ever tried eating peas witrh chop sticks? Its so fiddley that the rest of my stirfry was getting cold so i gave up, that got to be -100kcal at least, lol, plus the finger work out. :D
  • keira
    keira Posts: 25
    Options
    lol....If I could, I would eat everything with chopsticks...once you get the technique down you can pick up grains of rice with them.
  • spacie
    Options
    Im getting there, i was eating spiral pasta with them the other day and didnt realise it was weird until my flatmate commented!
  • keira
    Options
    Faltmate. Are you Australian?

Just coz in Canada we say "roomate"

Flatmate sounds so much cooler:)
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Once you learn how to use them You leave nothing behind.:laugh:
  • spacie
    Options
    Im English but studying Wales. Im living in halls and there in 8 of us on a corridor and each corridor has its own front door and we dont share rooms so we call them flats. I noticed they calls their flatmates roomies when i watched deadman on campus, i think that sounds pretty cool. Gracie
  • keira
    Options
    I don't know...I'm pretty sure you out-cool me by at least 21%
  • Uptownerd
    Uptownerd Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Faltmate. Are you Australian?

Just coz in Canada we say "roomate"

Flatmate sounds so much cooler:)

Everything Australians say sounds cool :smokin:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Chinese don't pick up rice and small items with chop sticks. If you have ever encountered that culture or had dinner with a group visiting for business you would see that they actually pick their bowls up to their mouths and use the chop sticks to scoop the meal into their mouths. It is actually a fun experience!
  • keira
    Options
    I'll be back...I'm going to invest a new eating utensil.

I'm thinking along the lines of a spork.