losing motivation

Options
I feel like im losing motivation. Whenever i start off a day eating badly, i end up just eating bad the whole day. Advice

Replies

• poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Just take it one day at a time . Focus on everything you put in your mouth and ask yourself if it's worth it for your long term goals.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Why blow the whole day for one mistake? Acknowledge the mistake, and move on. KEEP MOVING FORWARD.
  • lozf85
    lozf85 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You need to move away from the thought track that one slip up ruins a whole day. I’ve found that if I make an attempt to exercise the calories off and get back under my daily goal (even if I don’t get it exactly under..) I am at least doing something positive to make up for the bad food choices instead of using them as an excuse to blow out the whole day =)
  • cass89
    cass89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    i find some of the stuff people say on here is demotivating enough.
  • fuelman67
    Options
    Give Jeff and Russ over at www.fat2fitradio.com a serious listen. Start by listening to their top 3 audio clips, F2f Philosophy, Break Weight Loss Plateaus, and Top Tips & Tricks for Fat Loss. hth
  • Chastityx
    Chastityx Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    put your food in your diary before you eat it, it helps make better choices
  • pleasepleaseno
    pleasepleaseno Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of putting food in your diary first. Thanks :)
  • xxxTiaxxx
    xxxTiaxxx Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I'm the same. I think that's probably why I've been off alittle bit the last 7 days.
    I keep thinking "Tomorrow I'll do it right"... but then I kinda screw it up in the morning and then just dgaf for the rest of the day.

That's when I don't eat. But I'm trying to find fruit to start me off. I guess thats a better alternative.
  • nwilliams29
    Options
    Take it one day at a time. And it's all in the mind. I am the same way. When I eat something not-too-good-for-me in the morning, I feel like I have an excuse to pig out the whole day. But I had to change my mindset that I can still make it right. It's just breakfast and I have two more meals and two snacks to make it right. And before you eat breakfast, make up in your mind that today, you're going to eat healthy. If you get tempted, look away. If something smells good, think of something else. You can do this! :)
  • Alycyn1980
    Alycyn1980 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wow its like I have written some of these comments. I do well until tea time then I might have something a bit naughty then think what the hell might as well eat what I want for the rest of the day and start again tomorrow - it never works. Going to have a nosey at www.fat2fitradio.com and see what this is like - I also have hypnotherapy downloads that I have listened to once - really should give it a go and see if it helps. My problem is if there is food in the house I will eat it - problem is my partner can eat what he likes and not put on weight so I buy stuff for him and I end up eating it, I probably make the excuse of buying for him so I can eat it.

I AM AN EAT-A-HOLIC AND NEED MOTIVATION AND HELP :cry: