Slickdeals.net has Bodybugg 3 for $115

Options
I just ordered two, one for my wife and I. Nice deal for $115 you get the BB 3 and a year subscription.

I hope the device works. There seem to be mixed reviews all over the internet.

The two exercises we do, bicycling and the elliptical seem to be the ones the BB has trouble with.

-Tim

Replies

• portexploit
    portexploit Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I just ordered two, one for my wife and I. Nice deal for $115 you get the BB 3 and a year subscription.

I hope the device works. There seem to be mixed reviews all over the internet.

The two exercises we do, bicycling and the elliptical seem to be the ones the BB has trouble with.

-Tim

I had one, it's great youll love it, I had the v2 though. I want another one, been thinking about it recently trying to get the money for one. That is a great price. School just started, so I need a few books, so Maybe I can get it by the deal goes away.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,654 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip. I've wanted one but actually having to pay for a subscription turned me off. This free for one year thing sealed the deal. And the free shipping didn't hurt either! (Yes, I'm cheap.) :smile:

And then I had to go back because what's the point without the display so 24 Hour Fitness should thank you, too. :smile: