if you need a chuckle

Options
joann
joann Posts: 624 Member
Donald Duck and Daisy Duck were spending the night together in a hotel room and Donald wanted to have sex with Daisy. The first thing Daisy asked was, 'Do you have a condom?' Donald frowned and said, 'No.' Daisy told Donald that if he didn't get a condom,they could not have sex. 'Maybe they sell them at the front desk,' she suggested. So Donald went down to the lobby and asked the hotel clerk if they had condoms. 'Yes, we do,' the clerk said and pulled one out from under the counter and gave it to Donald. The clerk asked, 'Would you like me to put that on your bill? 'No!' Donald quacked, 'What kind of a pervert do you think I am?' :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Replies

• joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Donald Duck and Daisy Duck were spending the night together in a hotel room and Donald wanted to have sex with Daisy. The first thing Daisy asked was, 'Do you have a condom?' Donald frowned and said, 'No.' Daisy told Donald that if he didn't get a condom,they could not have sex. 'Maybe they sell them at the front desk,' she suggested. So Donald went down to the lobby and asked the hotel clerk if they had condoms. 'Yes, we do,' the clerk said and pulled one out from under the counter and gave it to Donald. The clerk asked, 'Would you like me to put that on your bill? 'No!' Donald quacked, 'What kind of a pervert do you think I am?' :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    LOL! :bigsmile:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Love it - thanks for the laugh.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • aprilann
    aprilann Posts: 238
    Options
    That was great. I love jokes like that.
  • SASSYSMOM
    Options
    Good One :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,845 Member
    Options
    Cute
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    Daisy sounds kind of uninventive and demanding and I'd suggest Donald find a duck that will be more enthusiastic and supportive.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    So the judge says to Mickey, "Let me get this straight, you are divorcing Minnie because she is crazy?"

Mickey replies, "No...she's f#cking Goofy!!!!"
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    joann wrote: »

Saying it twice doesn't make it funnier!

I.C.E. Cream Official Tester
    IKEA Professional Put Together-er
    Kickboxing Class Attender
    Been in fitness for about 2 years and have studied kitty-gif-ology, nutrition and Dinosaurs
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options

Been in fitness for about 2 years and have studied kitty-gif-ology, nutrition and Dinosaurs

3g5qm3u1q4ej.gif

• _John_
    Options

I guess the statute of limitations hasn't expired for a double post prosecution in Canada...
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    _John_ wrote: »

I guess the statute of limitations hasn't expired for a double post prosecution in Canada...

snort
  • Escloflowne
    Options

3g5qm3u1q4ej.gif

4-Step-Brothers-quotes.gif

• Escloflowne
    Options
    _John_ wrote: »

canada-done.gif

• Pittshkr_
    Pittshkr_ Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    week-in-review-josh-hutcherson-pitch-perfect-2.gif
  • Escloflowne
    Options
    Pittshkr_ wrote: »

JamieSNL8.gif

• Pittshkr_
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Pittshkr_ wrote: »

JamieSNL8.gif

Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif]
  • Pittshkr_
    Options
    di6zvEE.gif
  • _John_
    Options
    robin+and+barney+mental+kill+shot.gif