6lbs lost already on my road to recovery :)

Options
MattArcade
MattArcade Posts: 135 Member
Ok so not much but it's a start on the long road to becoming my healthy self once again. Really enjoying this site and all the support everyone gives on here its great.

Shame the weather here in the UK is getting worse so looks like it will be back to the gym again soon instead of enjoying those summer evenings :(

Feel free to add me peeps, it's people like you that spur me on to succeed!

Matt x

Replies

• adk88
    adk88 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep it up! :)
  • dusk1977
    dusk1977 Posts: 295
    Options
    Awesome weightloss so far, well done, friend request sent :happy:
  • rosie38c
    rosie38c Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I love the site too.. 3 weeks in, lots of support which I really like.

You're right pretty miserable weather here in the UK but it's looking (she says fingers crossed) that it's going to be better and warmer this weekend :)

keep up the good work

Rosie
  • MattArcade
    Options
    thank you everyone for your kind words :) keep adding me peeps hee hee :)
  • Spedden
    Spedden Posts: 207
    Options
    I love that you're focusing on your health, and that weight loss is secondary (if you need to lose weight). Good work!
  • MattArcade
    Options
    Thankyou peeps! Always about losing weight at a healthy rate and eat good foods :)

Have more new friends :)
  • Ashonym
    Ashonym Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome! :) I've only been here since July 31st myself. MFP is the best thing to ever happen to me. Congratulations on your loss! Glad MFP is serving you well. :)
  • MattArcade
    Options
    thanks to all who have added me so far :)
  • MattArcade
    Options
    would welcome some more friends to join me! If you need another buddy just add me :)

Hope everyone had a great xmas and has a great new year!
  • sunnydays33
    sunnydays33 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Keep it up Matt!! It's really about hard work, determination, support and a good attitude!! You got this, feel free to add me for an extra push. :-)
  • MattArcade
    Options
    Thank you! Its a long long road ahead! Off to the gym in a bit again in a sec :) Will add you now! Anyone else just add me :)
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss already. It's a great start!!! Good luck on your journey!!!!
  • mmgomez28
    mmgomez28 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Good Job!! I'm here if you need an extra push and some sunshine from Florida!
  • MattArcade
    Options
    I certainly need some florida sunshine! Its freezing here :(

Thanks for all the welcomes peeps keep on adding me :)
  • JenMarie826
    Options
    Keep it up :) Congrats on the 6 so far!! :)
  • Bochka
    Bochka Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Good job! Gratz on your weight loss and success pic or GTFO! :tongue:
  • MattArcade
    Options
    Thanks everyone! If only weight loss was quicker! I'm hoping in a few months time I will see some major changes to show how hard I work out. I've gone mad on cardio this week with an hour on the cross trainer followed by 15mins running so far. I'm keen to get back into running long distances again as I loved it when i was a kid :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!