JulieB21

Options
:happy: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :drinker: :smile: :wink: :happy: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :tongue: :happy: :wink: :smile:
FANTASTIC!!!! 50 pounds is GREAT. Keep up the great work and CONGRATS again.

:smile: :wink: :happy: :tongue: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile: :smile: :wink: :happy: :tongue: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile:

Replies

• icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    :happy: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :drinker: :smile: :wink: :happy: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :tongue: :happy: :wink: :smile:
    FANTASTIC!!!! 50 pounds is GREAT. Keep up the great work and CONGRATS again.

:smile: :wink: :happy: :tongue: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile: :smile: :wink: :happy: :tongue: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • leahdan0523
    Options
    Woah, congratulations!!!!!:drinker:
  • amandagreen1980
    amandagreen1980 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    WOW!!
    Fantastic!!! :wink:
    Congratulations!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,944 Member
    Options
    She works her pa-tootie off. I am so lacking in that kind of motivation! Congrats, Julie!
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    :heart:Thank you all for your congrats! Someone here wrote that "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" & I keep telling myself that. I have 19 more to go and I WILL DO IT. I have muscle tone now that I don't ever remember having and it's a way of life to think before I stick something in my mouth. I don't really have a "day" where I don't watch what I eat or don't exercise, but they do happen & I don't beat myself up about it. If hubby takes me out, I'm just careful. If I can do this, anyone can....Thanks again all!:heart:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration to keep doing this the right way! I applaud you for working hard to change your life! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Congratulations !!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • dncr8707
    Options
    WAY TO GO great job! keep up the good work :drinker: :tongue: :flowerforyou: :wink: :smile:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I need to keep that in mind and get back on track! Thank you for being such an inspiration!