I Wish.....

Options
Hello everyone,
i wish this was easy, i wish someone else could do this for me, i wish i hadn't been such a pig, i wish i didn't like chocolate and the list goes on.
i joined up on here yesterday and already can see this will be a fantastic tool to use, i have also joined a gym 2 weeks ago and doing a 6 week challenge there and lost 2.8kg so far with that but i have about 25kg to lose so still such a long way to go and need all the help/support and advice that is going.
i have been there done that and never got the badge OR the T shirt, but now i want them! please help me :)))
i hope to chat and hear and see lots of your stories and any advice
Thanks

Replies

• NavySailor
    NavySailor Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Welcome to a new beginning and good luck to you. This is not going to be easy, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. No one else will do it for you, however there are people around who can help you. You cannot undo the past, only carve out a new future. Good luck and remember there is no finish line, this race goes on forever!
  • punkindoesit
    punkindoesit Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    WELCOME to MFP!! You'll be love this site and the support. Good luck to you!!!

Lecia
  • lizsquish
    Options
    good luck! you can do it! and this is a great site... very nice people who are terrific support. feel free to add me! Best, Liz
  • rowmoor
    rowmoor Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey ...Im a newbee as well and am spendin a lot of time introducing myself, so that I can get a lot of friends to keep me motivated. Feel free to add me if you want to , to encourage and help each other.....:flowerforyou:
  • abli83
    abli83 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi Pinkchoc

You've done the right thing! I have found this tool so useful because not exercising consistently and lots and lots of food is my weakness but I've found that this tool has made me so much more aware of the right amount of food to eat and I have to say - it is not NEARLY as hard as I thought! I also find that if I stick to my goal calories and don't exercise (life gets in the way huh?) I get smaller anyway so I don't beat myself up so much.

This works. You can do it!

xx
    Alison
  • gloryrest
    gloryrest Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Good Morning I Wish,

(Silly Smile) Well, we have all struggled with the whole concept. I'm doing it again but serious about living healthy this time. This time I'm soaring high above all the little things in losing weight and getting healthy. A good day and a bad day will be all apart of my personal journey. My main goal is to make better choices for my health and to live life in abundance. So while you do what you do I just encourage you to have a sure foundation for your decision and stand bold behind them. Sometimes we have to just do what we need to do and not ponder the concept. It is exciting to set goals and meet them. I'm making my goals very small and precise so my end results are realistically obtainable. I'm excited for you!!!!! Let's Do it!-- Donna
  • julietsingleton
    julietsingleton Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I would be happy to offer you support on this journey. I also need a lot of support as sometimes my willpower is lacking!! Feel free to add me if you wish and we can support each other through this weight loss journey :flowerforyou:
  • Lisabackontrack
    Options
    Welcome, welcome, welcome! This site has helped me be successful and I'm sure you'll find the same. There are some wonderfully supportive people here. Feel free to add me! Good luck on your journey!!! :happy: