New and would love support

Options
Hi my name is jacqueline. I am 21 years old. My goal is to lose alot of weight. I want to be more healthier. I have gained alot of weight from medication. It does not help my self esteem or my health. I always been overweight and I want that to change. I have high blood pressure and alot of other problems. I am very young so I want to live my life to the fullest but i weight too much. My goal is to lose 100 pounds. I really need support and I can support you also.

Replies

• emmuci
    emmuci Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hi!Welcome!
    U could say i'm kinda new here too, and even if i'm more younger i have a lot of weight problems too and others, but i would gladly support u und help if i can and :D
    anyway, good luck on ur journey from now on and add me if u would like to ^ ^
  • julie_a_griffin
    julie_a_griffin Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome. You've come to the right place to help you contol youe weight. It's a very supportive and friendly place. Feel free to add me and we can cheer each other on :D
  • Visser1971
    Visser1971 Posts: 131
    Options
    Welcome! Stick with it and you will see the results. I will send you a friend request :-) Cheers, Christy
  • brewebb
    brewebb Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to give you a word of support...This web site you will enjoy because it is supportive of your wt. lose.....Good luck and keep on tracking.You can do it...
  • Jayfitness27
    Options
    Jacquline,

Its great to see you here, add me as a friend if you wish... Its good that your taking control of your life before its too late.. As julie said its a very supportive place and certainly has been a great model for motivation... It will help you on many different levels if you let people in on who you really are. This site really helps someone become introspective and our goals are all unique but you know what ... we are all here like a family so whenever you need us you can lean on us for anything...