Day 2+ Level 3 Shred...How are you doing?

Options
Up this morning to do my workout early, so I can post it with my far away friends! Let me tell ya' Jillian at night and in the morning is sort of a death sentence. Tomorrow morning should be better!

Kudos to all you morning exercisers! But I get it... now I'm done for the day, anything I do tonight will be a bonus!
Have a great day!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• ecmcnamee
    ecmcnamee Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    She's not that much fun in the morning. But I have to say that she's more tolerable in Level 3 than Level 1 and 2. Kind of like she respects you now. Level 3 is intense but I like it in a weird way. I'm not into all the plyometrics but I'm doing what I can. Great job getting it done in the a.m.!
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I had a couple of days of bingeing n being a bit lazy (couldn't do the shred not with a glass of wine in one hand and a chocolate bar in the other) and then a couple of days of major decorating (painting ceiling and plastering Walls) so my arms fell off and I havent started level 3 watched it... But tonight I did level 1 immediately followed by level 2 of course modified for my calf!!! It was fabby fabby fabby n I feel great. Didn't wear my hrm so will give an average. Good luck all oh I am so glad to be back x
  • pinkyslippers
    pinkyslippers Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Phew, I don't think I could face Jillian first thing! I need to build myself up to it!! Day 3, Level 3 done for me. Listened to my own music again this time and really enjoyed it - but it's so tough!! Well done everyone xxx
  • sallycinnamon1
    Options
    Good stuff everyone. The morning thing is brilliant. I'd never be organised to have enough time but i know the days i go to work on my bike i feel so awake when i get there, so fingers crossed your morning shred did the same thing!
    Level 3 day 3 here - finding superman hurts my ribs, but can do them (in a small way), have to do press up bits on knees still, but the rest of it i'm there. Finding that it goes a lot quicker than level 2 which has got to be a good thing. Keep at it buddies! xx