Verbal NSVs

Options
I have been getting compliments from just about everyone I know about how good I look! The best part is, I'm not even embarrassed by it now! It makes me proud to know that all the work, resisting temptation, and healthy choices I have been doing is paying off with more than just me feeling healthier. My resting heart rate is the lowest it has ever been, BP is down to where it was in high school, getting my heart rate up to where I want it during exercise is getting tougher and I need to push myself more to get the burn I'd like. I see the difference in my body but it is a wonderful feeling when people notice and you are fully dressed!!!! THANK YOU MFP AND ALL MY MFP FRIENDS!!!!! You have helped make this possible!!! I am at a point where I am not even worried about my final scale number. I have a look I would like to achieve and not so much a number anymore. Hopefully that's a good thing!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!