The Biggest Loser for Wii

Options
Anyone have this? Do you like it? Does it give you a good workout? Is the balance board or any other item necessary to use it?

I found it fairly cheap, but I don't want to buy it if it's not any good. I've bought other Wii workouts thinking they were going to kick my booty and they ended up being a waste of time (and money!).

I'm also open for suggestions for any Wii workout!

Thanks!

Replies

• c00ncc
    c00ncc Posts: 55
    Options
    I have this...and if i really used it like i should it would work great for me....i really started using it again any my legs have been sore...i think its great....
  • sayambular
    sayambular Posts: 205
    Options
    I don't have it but my boyfriend's Aunt has it and when we were dogsitting for them I did it several times and it's definitely worth it. I want to get it for our Wii. Now the workouts I did didn't use the balance board but you might have to have ti for the others I'm not sure. But it was really fun!
  • MisstoMrs2012
    Options
    Hi,

I've not tired that one, but would be interested in seeing what other people have to say about it.

I have Jillian Michaels on dvd - bootcamp and I do Fitness Coach and Wii fit plus..
  • DaniU617
    DaniU617 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I am glad you asked. I have been wondering the.same thing. I think I might breakdown and get it! I need to try something different.
  • Jayfitness27
    Options
    I personally used to do it, but then my husband got hold of it and well ... he gave up so i went for "Walk it out" that is the best game for losing weight because i can add my "own" routine and do aerobics for a few songs jazz on a few others.. I randomize my songs though i find new ones everytime i use it... I havent unlocked all the island yet with stuff but lets say i walked 18 miles one day on that game and it was about a 5 hour work out.. i didnt walk it all... I did aerobics I did alot of cardio and running and other stuff its best to "walk it out" but if i wanted to go to "biggest loser" again i would probably have to replace the legs on my wii since my weight varies so much it makes me sick... (3 different answers on the same weigh in) but I enjoy walk it out and doing wii fit plus routines (15 mins yoga/ 15 mins strength) but lately ive been just doing walk it out for 2- 3 1/.2 hours and then logging it in the activity log.
  • toofat2toofit
    toofat2toofit Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    bump
  • fatcitizen
    fatcitizen Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I have wii active that I have started again and it worked for me when I did it the last time....I have to watch as I have bad knees so I need a workout that I can "cancel" some of the lunges/squats out of so they don't make me over do the knee...
  • rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    anyone ever try the 9 week program on EA Active 2?? gets you sweating!