Great job, ladies! :)
  • dmnosu17
    dmnosu17 Posts: 55
    Options
    way to go ladies!
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hey Rach thanks for still doing this! Sorry I forgot to weigh in this week, I have been having trouble with my scales so I'm not exactly sure what my weight is at the moment. Scales are giving me pretty diff readings each time :frown: Last weight (not sure how accurate) was 146.4
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone! cheer.gif
  • MightyMom4
    MightyMom4 Posts: 180
    Options
    Great Job Ladies!!! I am really shooting for a 1lb loss this week, gonna have to work hard and stick to a healthy eating plan over the weekend! I need to find some new recipes and health foods as I am starting to get tired of my usual grub....gotta mix it up a little I think. Everyone have a great week...see ya Monday!!!
  • beeruin
    beeruin Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies!

My youngest's first birthday is coming up in a few weeks and it was my goal to be at pre-pregnancy weight by then. That is the goal I give myself to take off the ridiculous amount of weight my body gains when I am pregnant. (60 lbs both times)

My goal is to remain focused on that date and get as close as possible. I am about 13 pounds away, so, I don't want to be unrealistic. I am not going to suddenly start losing 4lbs per week. But I would like to reach it before the month of Sept. ends.
  • arieltheincredible
    arieltheincredible Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    way to go ladies :D keep it up !! oh btw i changed my screen name from abmorales09
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Thanks Rach. When people say the last 5lbs are the worst they're not kidding. GAH! This bites. I'm trying to be good but I keep slipping. Is it bad that I can't wait for the school year to start so I go back to a "normal" schedule?
  • light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I gained from friday when I went to the dr but i lost a pound from last monday's weight in...i'm at 152.5...so not too much...I hope with being back to work I can get back on my schedule!! WAY TO GO EVERYONE!! :-)
  • missbeccaanne
    Options
    Sorry I did not weigh in I have a new scale coming in the mail, should be here by tomorrow.
    Fingers crossed that its a jump.
  • claeysm
    claeysm Posts: 85
    Options
    SOOOOO sorry i didnt check in, away for work and the days completly muddled me, ill check in this week (theres no scale here so i cant check in now)
  • ales1979
    ales1979 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    woot! well done everyone!!

special thanks to Rach!!!

xx
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    todays plan:
    log food
    72 oz water (16 so far)
    Body Pump tonight
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies!

My youngest's first birthday is coming up in a few weeks and it was my goal to be at pre-pregnancy weight by then. That is the goal I give myself to take off the ridiculous amount of weight my body gains when I am pregnant. (60 lbs both times)

My goal is to remain focused on that date and get as close as possible. I am about 13 pounds away, so, I don't want to be unrealistic. I am not going to suddenly start losing 4lbs per week. But I would like to reach it before the month of Sept. ends.
    You CAN do this!! I gained 60lbs. with my first and didn't lose all of it till after my 2nd. You are doing great! Keep it up!!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Sorry I've been a little quiet lately. Life has been pretty unbalanced and I kind of stepped away from the logging and exercising, just dealing with the mental aspects of it all. I think I'm about ready to jump back in. I get paid tomorrow so I'm going to try and do some thrifty food shopping and hopefully not just have enough to last 2 days and go back to ramen.

I have my photoshoot on Sunday so I'm hyping myself up for that! Trying to embrace where I'm at on this journey and how far I've come, instead of criticizing myself for not being at goal by now. :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Rach-you've come way to far to look down...you have done some amazing things for yourself! KUDOS to you!
    HUGS!
  • lunamare
    Options
    Rach I'm sorry you've been having a hard time lately. I can't wait to hear about your photo shoot. Please share some of the pictures with us afterwards!
  • lunamare
    Options
    It's Saturday and I've already done Jillian and started logging my food for the day - this could be a good start.