for my fellow chocoholics

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/13/body-by-chocolate-5-healthy-treats-to-boost-your-workout_n_925473.html#s328287&title=Navitas_Naturals_Cacao
I was checking my AOL Email this morning and came across an interesting article which led me to this article

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    I've read about this. :-)

I highly recommend Green & Black's 85% cocoa. Even people who don't like dark chocolate love this stuff.
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Skinny Cow now has candy and let me tell u.... it is good. I bought a box because I found a coupon for it. I ate one package came back and they were all gone cuz my brother and father had gotten into them and loved them- and they are not trying to lose weight.
  • farrellb2
    farrellb2 Posts: 120
    Skinny Cow now has candy and let me tell u.... it is good. I bought a box because I found a coupon for it. I ate one package came back and they were all gone cuz my brother and father had gotten into them and loved them- and they are not trying to lose weight.
    o yea I love those things, 1 of my co-workers brought some of the ice cream drumsticks by skinny cow into work at the end of May, this year and we all loved them and I got addicted to them (I work with 22 women at a daycare center and almost all of us are watching our weight)