Howdy..

gemfrire
gemfrire Posts: 110 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Thanks to my mom...Grandma Caliecat...for letting me know about this site. Together we can be successful!
I have a goal to reach before May..my anniversary and a cruise to Alaska! So all the help you can give (even if it is a kick in the pants) is greatly appreciated!

Gemfrire:wink:

Replies

• gemfrire
    gemfrire Posts: 110 Member
    Thanks to my mom...Grandma Caliecat...for letting me know about this site. Together we can be successful!
    I have a goal to reach before May..my anniversary and a cruise to Alaska! So all the help you can give (even if it is a kick in the pants) is greatly appreciated!

• welcome. i just joined the site this month and love it....already lost 5 pounds!!!!! good luck to ya.:happy: :flowerforyou:
  • cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    Welcome to the both of you! I wish you much success here. :flowerforyou:
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Hello there, Had a good day here . how about you----Your Mom:heart:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    welcome. i just joined the site this month and love it....already lost 5 pounds!!!!! good luck to ya.:happy: :flowerforyou:
    Welcome to MFP:flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member

Great to have you join us:drinker:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,332 Member

How about a pat on the back instead of a kick in the pants?...I'm all about Peace On Earth. :wink:

Welcome to our little soire'. :flowerforyou:
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member

Your Momma going to give you a kick in the butt if you don't do your food dairy. Thats what make this such a good site.- I know you work long hours But got to find time if you want to make this work.. I'm giving this my all. I feel like this is my last chance. . For the older you get the harder it is to break our old habbits-Mom
This discussion has been closed.