The New Crack Cocaine???

Options
iAMaPhoenix
iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
This is Exercise. This is your brain on Exercise. Any Questions?

Exercise is addicting but do not seek help for it.

That is all,
E.

Replies

• ambermichon
    ambermichon Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Agreed!!!! :-)
  • leslieallyne
    Options
    Ha! If that's the case, then please, tell me how to begin. First, i have to make time, then be motivated?!?
  • ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    i have questions.
    where's the visual?
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    You know you're addicted to exercise when you get home from a run and think, "I could go for a run!"
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    Ha! If that's the case, then please, tell me how to begin. First, i have to make time, then be motivated?!?
    For adherency, it's about "how to". So how can you add activity to just the little things you do today? Taking stairs instead of elevator. Parking further away from destination. Start with just those.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    Lol, I base my clients schedules around MY WORKOUTS. Mine has to come first.
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I think it is for me--in particular running. Right now I have a cold and a bad cough and I also have asthma so I have not been able to breathe for days. And yet, all I've been thinking about is when I can go running again! I'm all twitchy and freaking out b/c I haven't been able to run since last week.
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options

You already have the answer. The motivation is the hard part, but once you do it a few times, you become hooked.
  • rachel5576
    rachel5576 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    lol
  • abbey1234
    Options
    I can relate to this...I realised I may be becoming addicted when we've been driving home and I've suggested to my partner that I get out of the car early and walk the last mile or so... he thought I was completely mad and I guess it was a bit obsessive so I didn't do it although I really wanted to!!
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    sadly I'm not addicted to exercise the way I'm addicted to food lol