Womens Health BIG Book of Exercises (a MUST have)!!!

Options
Lula16
Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
I recently bought "womens health big book of exercises" and its one of the best purchases i ever made!! This book is so informative. It has over 600 exercises illistrated. It talks about correct form. Plus a bonus: it has over 10 workout plans laid out for you, all you do is follow it. All the exercises for each plan are in the book. This book a must have for the gym, because some exercises are for gym equipment. So see, you dont need a personal trainer, everything you need is in the book. Take the book with you to the gym! I started one workout plan in the book "lose the last 10 lbs" and so far so good!

GUYS: there is also a guys version "mens health big book of exercises". i bought it for my husband and he loves it!

These are just highlights:

100 core exercies (you'll never run out of ways to sculpt your abs)
74 biceps, triceps, and forearm exercies (tone your arms faster than ever before)
64 chest exercieses (to burn more calories and even help give your chest a natural lift)
103 back exercises (to make sure you turn heads in your backless dress)
40 shoulder exercises (so you can wear a tank top with confidence)
99 quadriceps and calves exercises (to make your legs look great in a pair of shorts)
62 glute and hamstrings (for the perfect backside)

The workout plans:
The wedding workout - just in time for the big day
hard body workout - 12 wk plan to tone your legs, arms, and abs faster
lose the last 10 lbs - guide to finishing off the last bit of flab for good
total body arm shaping workout - blast fat as you shape and firm your arms
best three exercises workout - shrink your hips with three simple moves
prenatal workout - stay fit and healthy during your pregnancy
best sports workout - train like an athlete, look like an athlete
best workouts for a crowded gym - sculpt a lean, fit body - no waiting
time saving couples workouts - burn fat together
best bodyweight workout - take your workout anywhere with these no-weight routines
10 best 15 minute workout - bust stress, blast fat, and build muscle in almost no time
bikini ready workout - plan to flatten your stomach and tighten your butt
skinny jeans workout - drop 2 jean sizes with this plan

Like i stated before, this is the best fitness purchase i have made. It also has a nutrition section. I bought my book on ebay for $12. You can buy it at any book store for about $24. You can also order it through amazon.

I started the "lose the last 10 lbs" workout plan - i am following it to a "T" - after 8 wks i will write an update on my results.