What's for breakfast?

Options
Good Morning, All! What are we having for breakfast on this lazy Sunday?

My breakfast was a half cup eggbeaters with bell peppers, some leftover roast chicken breast, a roma tomato, and a reduced fat cheddar cheese stick...and a ton of coffee of course! A pretty full plate of food for about 330 calories..not a bad start to the day.

What's on your plate today?

Replies

• mrsbeck
    mrsbeck Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Good Morning, All! What are we having for breakfast on this lazy Sunday?

My breakfast was a half cup eggbeaters with bell peppers, some leftover roast chicken breast, a roma tomato, and a reduced fat cheddar cheese stick...and a ton of coffee of course! A pretty full plate of food for about 330 calories..not a bad start to the day.

What's on your plate today?
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    2 scrambled eggs with 1oz low fat cheese & wheat toast with 1tbsp cream cheese. Yum :bigsmile:
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    2 slices of low sodium ezekiel bread, 1 whole egg plus two egg whites. Ho hum.
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I had a bowl of cherios (sp) and that was it. That normally holds me over till lunch. O look its lunch time. :tongue:
  • jenninsocal
    Options
    Kashi Go Lean Crunch, with FF milk and a banana
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    2 cups special k fruit and yogurt w/ 2% milk (about 425 calories)

Lunch - since I'm eating it now :laugh: 2 eggs scrambled, a slice of ham, two slices of turkey, a slice of cheese, on toasted white bread! (about 450 calories)

Now I'm giving that time to settle and it will be off to the gym!
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options

You know, I've been wanting to do that with my eggs, but I feel like I'm wasting the yoke. What do you do with the extra yokes?
  • michlingle
    Options

You know, I've been wanting to do that with my eggs, but I feel like I'm wasting the yoke. What do you do with the extra yokes?

Sadly, the dead chicken babies end up in the trash. I know it's wasteful, but I have no idea what else to do with them. And I but the lacto-vegetarian brown eggs. They are expensive and I shouldn't be so wasteful. Anyone else have a suggestion?
  • Renae_Nae
    Options

Sadly, the dead chicken babies end up in the trash. I know it's wasteful, but I have no idea what else to do with them. And I but the lacto-vegetarian brown eggs. They are expensive and I shouldn't be so wasteful. Anyone else have a suggestion?

If you have dogs a yoke or two a day helps with their coat
  • michlingle
    Options

If you have dogs a yoke or two a day helps with their coat

That's a great idea! I do have the sweetest little beagle named Paige. She is thanking you for the suggestion. By the way, I sent you a message on dailymile.com. Recognized you from MFP!!!! Keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • Renae_Nae
    Options

That's a great idea! I do have the sweetest little beagle named Paige. She is thanking you for the suggestion. By the way, I sent you a message on dailymile.com. Recognized you from MFP!!!! Keep up the good work :flowerforyou:

Thanks! I'm starting the couch to 5k today so hopefully my miles will start to really increase!
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Bowl of Rice Krispies
  • aerome
    aerome Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I had 1/2 cup fiber one honey clusters and 1/2 cup skim milk. I wasn't very hungry... Happy Sunday! :flowerforyou:
  • cookie23
    Options
    whole wheat mini bagel with 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and half a banana on it. 1 cup of coffe3 before eating, one cup of coffee whilst eating, and 2 glasses of water after. Very yummy 300 calories and all the complex carbs take until lunch to break down- usually not hungy til midday
  • mrsbeck
    Options
    I just had a bowl of kashi go lean vanilla cereal, with .25 cup skim milk added. Now I'm trying to decide if I am going to make an egg to finish filling up, or whether to just have toast and peanut butter. I'm leaning toward the peanut butter.
  • speckle
    speckle Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Today I had about half a cup of unsweetened applesauce, about 3/4 cup 2% fat plain greek yogurt, and a large banana. Not bad, hopefully it will hold me over until 11 or so.
  • mrsbeck
    Options
    Fake Egg McMuffin today...YUM!

One Orowheat double fiber english muffin, half cup eggbeaters, 3 slices canadian bacon, 1 reduced fat sharp cheddar stick chopped up and folded into the egg. Add a couple of sprays of I can't believe it's not butter, and there you go. Just add coffee and you've got breakfast!
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    I had two Nutrigrain Blueberry Eggo waffles - toasted and plain. Love them. That was at 8, then at 10 I had Quaker Simple Harvest oatmeal. I'll be good till noon.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    I ate leftover beef stew from last night.:embarassed:

I'd do it again too.:laugh:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    I had a Hostess Ding Dong hush.gif