Brand New 5'0 48 to Lose!

Options
Hi, I just found this site today. Looks like a neat place! As I mentioned, I'm only 5 foot and I would like to get down to 120 by this time next year. Plan on getting married sometime around then. I HATE to excerise I think is probably my biggest hurdle. I'm just plain lazy, lol. As far as food goes, I'm ok not eating sweets. Biggest problem eating healthy is probably the fact I do not like fish at all, it seems like all the healthy diets out there, or a lot of them anyway, involves eating a lot of fish. NOT gonna happen here. I love cheese, potatoes, and bread, all the no no's. But I am determined to get this weight off! I want to try on wedding dresses!

Replies

• GingerDarlene
    Options
    Well the good thing for you it is 80% nutrition and 20% exercise to be successful; but you really need to exercise; not just for your health, but it you have a good amount to lose it will keep you tone and tight; so you do not become flabby. Ha!!!! Good luck.
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Well I don't think you have to completely cut out all the foods you like, try eating them in moderation...smaller portions. But I definetely think you should get over the hurdle of not wanting to exercise. You'll be surprised how good you feel afterwards.
    Drinking lots of water help, too. Even if you drink diet sodas, they still seem to inhibit weight loss...when i cut back my diet drinks and drank more water, my weight came off fast!
  • jkincaid0202
    Options
    Hey there. I am another bride to be (getting married in 25 days). This site has been so helpful to me as well! Welcome, feel free to add me!