Down and out since Seizure :-S

Options
Hi everyone :-*
I very rarely write posts / blogs etc but I am so :-S that I just need that little motivation -
Firstly CONGRATS with everyones weight loss this week weather its already been or weather its coming up - GOOD LUCK :) !!

I had a seizure last Thursday and since then I have been very out of sync.. :-S I lost 1lb at weigh in yet I have put 3lb on and it`s so disheartening.. I have drunk plenty of fluids but I have eaten ALOT of crap and I mean ALOT! I shouldn`t as I also have a blood disorder but I just have been in ravishing mood :-( I feel so p***ed off and need that oomff to get on the right road again - HOWEVER I DID do 45 minutes of zumba today for the first time at burning 405 calories and I only snacked on 1 penguin let alone a full family size galaxy bar!! * and I did weigh myself in the afternoon after lunch NOT in the morning *

I know people have down days its just when I exercise I feel like punching and kicking all the energy out of me to get rid of the epilepsy and boy do I do so ;-)

I hope to speak to you soon

x
Sarah