looking for shorties like me 5ft 2.5in for support

Options

Replies

• anelahm
    anelahm Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    keep the adds comin'! lovin my shorties;)
  • Erykah3584
    Erykah3584 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Im 5'2.5 also and we have the same goals! Feel free to add me!. :)
  • pmorgan813
    pmorgan813 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 with a goal weight of 122 pounds since that's what my driver's license says I weigh. Feel free to add me!

LOL I don't even know what my driver's license says but I'm guessing its a good 60-80 lbs off !
  • adidrea
    adidrea Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 2.5" also (I round it up though...that might be cheating, haha)! I'm around 150 now and my goal weight is 120.

Feel free to add me if anyone wants a motivation buddy! :D
  • pmorgan813
    pmorgan813 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1.5" if I stretch real tall like when I measure myself. I have a good 90lbs to lose at this point. I've already lost about 20 so I'm encouraged but would love to have more friends for the support, especially people who know what its like to be a shortie so feel free to add me!
  • armaretta
    armaretta Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2", goal of 125 for now. We aren't short! We're fun sized!
  • Sugar_Dumpling
    Sugar_Dumpling Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hiya - I'm 5'2 and currently weigh 140.6 (just to be precise lol) and would ideally like to weigh 119-125lbs as long as I get rid of my wobbly bits and gain muscle mass.

Feel free to add me :) xx
  • saucysal
    Options
    Hi 5'3" and need to lose 10kg. It feels like a mountain. Feel free to add me.:smile:
  • francinecowart
    Options
    5"2:) and its a journey:)
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    hey, im your height and currently maintaining the range you are aspiring to! so if you could use a little motivation to get there, feel free to add me :)
  • designerel
    designerel Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm just shy of 5'2". Here are my stats:

HW: 160
    SW: 158
    CW: 141
    GW: 120
  • chantaljl
    Options
    Hey, I am 5 ft 2 and I am hoping to lose another 20 lbs! Feel free to add me! :)
  • slandy01
    slandy01 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi Tanisha,

I'm 5'3" and lately hovering between 109 and 111. I like to be able to fit into my jeans because you know they all had to have 4" taken off the bottom, so, either I or my boss had to shorten them or I had to pay for it! Even when I am 30 lbs overweight (which has been often), people at my office think I'm "thin." I work at a peer-run office with people with mental health conditions...everybody is on psychotropic drugs and they really can put the weight on you. So, most people in my office are obese and I don't take what they say about my weight seriously.
    MFP has been very helpful for a lot of reasons. I have been terrible about recording my food lately, but when I do it, I can really see the difference between a "good" day and a "bad" day. And those snacks that I think are just a snack - I can see how "bad" they are when I record my food. Scones from Starbucks - 450 calories! Most pastries over 400 calories - as many calories as I would use for a meal. Also I can see how much the exercise helps.
    Good luck on your fitness path! People make fun of us and say we eat like a bird. But, what's a "normal" meal for someone 4" taller than me and big-boned - it looks a lot different than what I eat. If I eat a lot one day then I usually feel like eating less for a while after that. And when I pig out I try to keep it healthy - otherwise I feel crappy all day. If I get a "small" ice cream that is a "small" for the "average" person, it's a lot and of course I'll eat all of it. So I try to remember to get the "kiddie" or "peewee" size. Feel free to add me if you want. And keep working at the healthy eating and exercise! There is nothing like looking and feeling good.
  • ivette512
    ivette512 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    We aren't short! We're fun sized!

Lol love this!
  • lucyhoneychurch
    lucyhoneychurch Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5' 2.5" (always gotta fight for that .5 inch!) and yesterday I hit the 125 lb mark. It took me five months to lose 32 pounds, with being on MFP for only 1.75 months. Wish I found it sooner! The belly fat's not gone yet so I'm lowering my goal to 120 and will see how I look when I get there. It's truly been a lifestyle change, not a "diet". Feel free to add me (w/a msg) if you need more support!
  • yasemasuyo
    yasemasuyo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm just 5ft, and aiming to lose around 20lbs. I signed up last Friday, today is Day 4... so far so good, but the scales will reveal the truth at the end of the week! Feel free to add me :-)
  • tcith73
    tcith73 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    5'1 myself when it comes to weight I am aiming to lose the final pounds to get toned really. It is shocking how on a shorter, petite frame 5-10 pounds can make all the difference.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]1254812.png[/url]
  • alejandra_brrr
    alejandra_brrr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! im 4'10'', hovering between 108-109lbs. Goal has been 107 lbs for months and nothing has worked!!!!!! Any tips? Add me! Add me!!! Add me!!!!
  • jminette
    jminette Posts: 81
    Options
    I'm 5' 3" and my gw is 115. Feel free to talk to me! Weight loss can kinda suck for us shorties :)
  • heidi1906
    heidi1906 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm 5ft 2 and i got 25lb to lose feel free to add me