Just started

Options
I'm really hoping this is the thing I need to stay motivated. Having people to chat with might help. Today is my 2nd day on my life style change. I need to lose 35lbs. I'm tired of my body aching at the end of the day. Any suggestions on exercises I can do in a short time and limited space would be great! Thanks and good luck to you too.

Replies

• Jillian
    Jillian Posts: 88
    Options
    I'm really hoping this is the thing I need to stay motivated. Having people to chat with might help. Today is my 2nd day on my life style change. I need to lose 35lbs. I'm tired of my body aching at the end of the day. Any suggestions on exercises I can do in a short time and limited space would be great! Thanks and good luck to you too.
  • keira
    keira Posts: 25
    Options
    try skipping rope. It's like jogging but more fun.

I hate excercise so I just dance by myself in the livingroom to good music.
  • cpettit81
    Options
    I just started too!! I want to lose as much as possible. I guess the eating right part is what I worry about. Too many different things to worry about, and I LOVE bread, pasta, and potatoes. But, we can do it.
  • LEANDRA66
    LEANDRA66 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started as well and my weakness is bread, pasta and fried foods. I have reached my all time heaviest and want to lose like 20-25 lbs before my cruise in the summer. I exercise regularly 3 times/week in the gym, but still can't get these lbs off around my waist..guess if I stop stuffing my face with goodies, that would help:)

I hope this is the motivation I need, by tracking my progress. Everyone keep ya head up!!:wink: