Getting back on track

Time4AP2Run
Time4AP2Run Posts: 1 Member
edited October 1 in Introduce Yourself
Hi,

My trainer suggested this site and I am already seeing where I've gone wrong. lol Not the site. It's what the site has revealed. I've tried calculating things on a spreadsheet before, but this is sooooooooooooooooo much easier. So much for eating 5 meals a day with no guidelines. Powers-that-be really should say 5 snacks a day. My idea/definition of meals is way different than what it's supposed to be - apparently.

Hopefully, this site will help me pinpoint where I need to fix things.

I have done juice fasts before and they are VERY helpful FOR ME on resetting things. I also know that MY body does very well on very little and on lots of plant foods.

I look forward to using this site to help guide me in getting back on track and in learning about all the tools this site has to offer. Something tells me this site has far more help than just the diet log. :)

Replies

• Welcome Aboard. It is a great site and having the support is great too. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • msmayor
    msmayor Posts: 362 Member
    I think it helps as a support system as well - so put up a post and get yourself some friends - It really helps on those bad days or when you have a simple questions and even when someone says "Great Job"!!! I didn't realize how much it helped

you can add me as a friend - I also make my diary public - keeps me accountable
  • Welcome! This site is great. I've been on for just about a month and have used almost everyone function the site has to offer. The food log part of it is great and you can usually find everything you've eaten. The exercise log is also super usually. But I think the most crucial part of this site is the community because you learn so much. I've gotten answers to so many questions that I didn't even know I had. I hope it works out as well for you as it has for me!
  • can someone help me add my ticker! I can't seem to get it to copy? I just
    joined today, it looks like a great sight!
  • you need to add it to your signature. to get the link for you ticker you need to go into where your personalize it and it'll say something like add to site and the link will be there. i just figured that one out today.
  • :bigsmile: Geez, finally I figured it out! I guess it pays to READ all of the instructions LOL The
    whole time I kept thinking I should be out walking or something instead of worrying
    about a silly weight tracker!!! Thanks...
This discussion has been closed.