Well hello!

Options
Just wanted to say Hi to everyone on the boards, i'm Rachael and have been trying to lose weight for about 1 year now but always find an excuse to not fully commit! The one thing I dont have in my life is people who are also trying to lead a healthier lifestyle - which is why I'm here! So hopefully you guys can help keep me motivated and maybe i can do the same with some of you!

:)

Replies

• sincereme
    sincereme Posts: 276
    Options
    Hi Rachel!!! Hello to you too. You have my support and encouragement. Ive been trying for yrs now too but finally it hit me. I need to do this the right way...NOW...

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone on the boards, i'm Rachael and have been trying to lose weight for about 1 year now but always find an excuse to not fully commit! The one thing I dont have in my life is people who are also trying to lead a healthier lifestyle - which is why I'm here! So hopefully you guys can help keep me motivated and maybe i can do the same with some of you!

:)
  • blackrat150
    Options
    Hi Rachel,

I'm Brian and I've been on here for 210 days and have lost 77lb. I'll send you a friend request and hopefully we can help each other along on our weight loss journey.

Don't be afraid to ask anyone on here for help or advice; we've all been in that position and having people on here that support you really helped me!

Good luck

Brian
  • la_nanita
    la_nanita Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Hi Rachel, you will find that this site is a blessing when it comes to support! I have always had a hard time with following thru with my plans to lose weight and tried the easy way out with diet pills. I think that what I was missing all those times was support. I have never made it this long on any diet plan that was good for me and I know that I owe it to my wonderfull MFP family. Feel free to add me!

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR JOURNEY!!:flowerforyou: