WW Simply Filling

Options
Hi All.

I am doing WW and MFP concurrently. I have lost close to 29 lbs over the course of six months. I have been plateauing here or there and everyone keeps telling me about the Simply Filling technique from WW. I have heard people lose weight very quickly and that if you do it, it should be for at least two weeks.

I am curious if anyone on MFP has tried this technique and if so, what were the results/satisfaction level?

Thanks!

Replies

• Whopooh
    Whopooh Posts: 50
    Options
    WW is a great program. My sister has lost nearly 30 lbs on the new program. If you have a smart phone I believe you can download a calculator. They base point values on fat, carbs, and protein not calories. Fruits and lower carb veggies are free (corn potatoes etc... have point values). Hope this helps.
  • SarahFrankel
    SarahFrankel Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I can't speak specifically for Weight Watchers, but as far as eating more filling foods (aka Volume Eating), yeah I would think that would work. If you think about how many veggies you can eat for 100 calories and then think about that same number of calories in terms of processed foods, it's unbelievable how much more filling veggies and fruit and more natural foods are for how much you get.