Weight in 5 weeks

Options
2»

Replies

• tallteacher
    tallteacher Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I was just looking over your diary and noticed that you are skipping meals. You absolutely, positively can not skip meals!! Your body will stop burning fat if you don't eat every 4-5 hours. Also, I had trouble losing weight for 2 years. I was doing everything right - low calories, lots of exercise. Nothing worked. I finally had a doctor tell me to take 5000 IUs of Vitamin D a day - and suddenly I CAN lose weight when I try to lose weight. Perhaps it will work for you?
  • lroswald
    lroswald Posts: 11
    Options
    If you are feeling stuck try to pump up the cardio a little. If you can run try jogging at a light pace for 20. Add those jogs into your routine 3 times a week. You will notice a more rapid weight loss. Also, I recommend that you do not "eat back" your calories when you work out.

YOU CAN DO IT!!! Stick with it!
  • lroswald
    lroswald Posts: 11
    Options
    One more thing, make sure that the food you eat is "fuel food."
  • Shweedog
    Shweedog Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Also, I recommend that you do not "eat back" your calories when you work out.

This is very bad advice. You need to eat back at least enough calories to make your NET cals 1200. Not providing your body with fuel can cause major damage, especially to your organs. You need energy to make energy.
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Just another to add. You are NOT eating enough. The body cannot survive on only a few hundred calories per day. The 1200 min means, net calories. After your workout!!!!!!

You are confusing your body and it will only hold on to every bit of food you give it and then only burn muscle not fat.

Eat a bit more and cut the exercise in half and hold for about a month or so. The body will need to time to start functioning again after not getting enough fuel for however long it has been.

Then if you want to up the exercise then up the calories......

You Can Do It!