Hi to all

susarruda
susarruda Posts: 3
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Just want to say hi to everyone. I'm new to MFP. i have been unhappy/disappointment with my weight since i had my sone 6 years ago. It was a roller coaster for the past few years. It's annoying but then I didn't care. I'm a tech and have been for the past 9 years but I wanted a change so i decided to take the correction officer exam. YEH :drinker: I passed.........:sad: Now I have to hurry up and get my rear end into gear. So, beginning tom. I need to start but it's difficult cause there is no role models.
I'm also doing this for myself...To be healthy and live a long life....Need people out there to help

Replies

• Just want to say hi to everyone. I'm new to MFP. i have been unhappy/disappointment with my weight since i had my sone 6 years ago. It was a roller coaster for the past few years. It's annoying but then I didn't care. I'm a tech and have been for the past 9 years but I wanted a change so i decided to take the correction officer exam. YEH :drinker: I passed.........:sad: Now I have to hurry up and get my rear end into gear. So, beginning tom. I need to start but it's difficult cause there is no role models.
    I'm also doing this for myself...To be healthy and live a long life....Need people out there to help
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    there is no time like the present, start NOW!!!

Log your food today to get an idea of how you eat. Something about seeing it on paper :noway:

Then read up! There is a LOT of info from people who have actually done it on these threads.

Good luck and Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    :flowerforyou: Welcome & godd luck!
This discussion has been closed.