Running for Weight Loss? Slow Down.

Options
2»

Replies

• debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Well, Deb, I thank you for taking the time to share with all of us. It also makes me feel a lot better about my workouts this week because I haven't yet been able to get up to the intensity I was at before my surgery and you gave me a lot of hope that I am still accomplishing a lot! Thank You!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

You're welcome! Don't be pushing it if you're recovering from surgery...you'll get back in full swing in no time I'm sure.
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    As for the concerns of a "reference for future posts" and "weight loss tips that supposedly don't work"...

You need not worry as I won't be posting anymore tips, help or weight loss articles that I find. I will share them with my MFP Friends who will take them for what they are, just something to try that might or might not work.

I didn't mean to upset you. Some people just want to see where the information comes from. No one's saying you aren't credible, it's just nice to see who writes what. I have had my information referenced in my profile for a long time, I did it as requested by another member. We can't all agree on everything, but that's no reason to stop posting things you find. You might come across something no one else has found. I didn't mean to offend you, I was just critiquing the article itself. I'm sorry. :flowerforyou:

:smile: Don't worry about it. All is well:wink: