Weekend Madness

Options
I am having a really hard time with eating on the weekends, i exercised Saturday but come Sunday I just eat terribly and end up binging on food for 2 days. I keep telling myself I wont do it again but I always end up doing it and never losing weight . I dont know what I should do , put a lock on the fridge maybe ? haha

Replies

• bearsfan2334
    Options
    You could weigh on on Mondays - that way you won't eat so terribly...
  • dosesr4winners20
    Options
    I had this problem but now i stay busy on the weekends and find i eat much much less. out of sight, out of mind? and i weigh everyday so I'm accountable for my eating.
  • ShelbyLB
    ShelbyLB Posts: 431
    Options
    This sounds a lot like me.....I ate horribly on Sunday..but honestly feel like I had an ah-ha moment after that...I just HATE how I feel when I go to bed after eating so much junk...and am DETERMINED not to let that happen...it makes me feel so sluggish, moody, and just down right CRABBY!! So...this weekend will be my weekend to show myself I DO have the power to make smart choices...EVEN on the weekend!!
    Good luck.....we can do this!
  • shannonraek
    Options
    I do this every once in a while too, but find that if I stay busy I don't eat as much. That, and I chew A LOT of gum and drink a ton of water!
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    I love pigging out at the weekend. My boyfriend works away all week, so we love to eat and drink...well, enough to cover the whole week in one weekend! Definitely worse on Sundays as just relaxing. The last three weekends I've planned us in walks for at least two hours on the Sunday, it's kept us busy and even though I did have a run in with a packet of biscuits and the biscuits lost, not too much damage as I'd done the big walk. I feel your pain though! Lol - we have to live!