Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

September Challenge Team Looking for Members!

2»

Replies

• Good Afternoon,

I want to join the challenge if i can. I need something to keep me going. What happens in the challenge?
  • unluckyIrish
    unluckyIrish Posts: 121 Member
    Hello Everyone! Wow, there was so much interest it is crazy! The following are the members in the order that I contacted them or they contacted me:

1. myself
    2. JustJen419
    3.rankailie
    4. daisy2jae
    5. gretchen0824
    6. Socialite1
    7. lpbrown06802
    8. kayasamantha
    9. Bmoviemama
    10. Marty3411

I just wrote to Gary to ask if it was ok to have a larger than 10 team so don't be discouraged! As soon as I hear back, I will let you know! However, there are quite a few of you who posted on here and you may be able to join to make another team of 10. Either way, I'll post when I hear from Gary.
  • unluckyIrish
    unluckyIrish Posts: 121 Member
    I haven't heard from Gary yet, but I took a minute to write down all of the people looking for a team. There are enough people on this small thread alone to make 1 and a half teams. If two of you would step forward and be team captains (trust me, I was reluctant too) then there would be enough for everyone! Here are the other people to contact if you want to be a team captain:

gmonie120
    compass04
    bhurley1424
    sweettoothfairy
    bearsfan2334
    lgwmab
    blessedindeed
    jdhosier
    missxlaur
    kityngirl
    twinmom1221
    krazeestraw
    latoyamary
    JessG11
    momyofboys

Sorry I couldn't take more people. I actually had my inbox full of requests within 5 minutes. If I can expand the team, I will let you know, but I hope a couple of people are willing to take on the role of captain so more of us can get involved! Good luck to everyone!
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    What is the challenge? That would be nice to know, because it would be hard for me to run a marathon if I am a double amputee...IJS.
  • Febes24
    Febes24 Posts: 85 Member
    What is the challenge..
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member

1. myself
    2. JustJen419
    3.rankailie
    4. daisy2jae
    5. gretchen0824
    6. Socialite1
    7. lpbrown06802
    8. kayasamantha
    9. Bmoviemama
    10. Marty3411

Hellllooooo TOP 10 Miss Fits!!!! I just wanted to share the original Challenge Post for September's Challenge. This will give you information on the actual challenge and more details than we have right now. Make sure you definitely want to be in this because points are based on each and every one of you! :bigsmile: If not, make sure to let unlunckyIrish know (or even myself).

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/317595-september-tribal-challenge-1000-people-5000-pounds?page=5#posts-4245575

From what I understand, these challenges are real *kitten* whoopers so be prepared!!! :noway:
  • Twinmom1221
    Twinmom1221 Posts: 191 Member
    I don't think this challenge is going to work for me this time around.
  • I would have loved to join :(