Whats your favorite snack?

Options
I find myself getting hungry throughout the day between meals and I was wondering what healthy snacks you guys like? My favorite snacks are cookies which I know is terrible lol so I need some new ideas!!

Replies

• Shutterpillar
    Options
    Apples and peanut butter. :smile: the peanut butter keeps me full, and the apples give me that sweet taste I crave.
  • JulieBoBoo
    JulieBoBoo Posts: 642
    Options
    I'm pretty boring on my snacks and usually have the same thing. Morning snack is fruit (usually banana or apple), afternoon snack is a handful of almonds and half an apple, nighttime snack is popcorn and cabbage or cauliflower.
  • Lexie28
    Lexie28 Posts: 219
    Options
    Cheese sticks...but if I'm home...popcorn :flowerforyou:
  • airycha
    airycha Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I love cheese as a snack!
  • armaretta
    armaretta Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    1 cup of cantaloupe, 1/2 cup unsweetened low-fat Greek Yogurt, 1 packet of stevia

yum!
  • kmac420
    kmac420 Posts: 24
    Options
    same here. veggies and hummus, fruit and yogurt, stuff like that... and i almost always fit in chocolate pudding or whip cream and berries for dessert!
  • horsepullerlovesme
    horsepullerlovesme Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Apples and peanut butter. :smile: the peanut butter keeps me full, and the apples give me that sweet taste I crave.

take a tablespoon of pb and a tablespoon of vanilla yogurt and mix it together and dip ur apples it it is yummy
  • bsteffneyjr
    bsteffneyjr Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Miller Lite or a shot of Ketel One Vodka (both 96 Calories)
  • krazeestraw
    krazeestraw Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm on a cheddar Crispy Mini's kick... but would love more ideas!
  • gsnap30
    gsnap30 Posts: 67
    Options
    peanuts! but I always want a soda......Still working on that!
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    pastachios! :):wink:
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Finn Crisp crackers - 2 crackers are 40 calories. I spread half of a Laughing Cow light cheese wedge on each cracker, for a total of 75 calories :)
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Miller Lite or a shot of Ketel One Vodka (both 96 Calories)

YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!! Nice! LOL
  • Sparrowcares
    Options
    I usually grab a small yogurt and eat it real slow ..
  • RachelSRoach1
    RachelSRoach1 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Nectarines........... yummmmm
  • wilkinsclan07
    Options
    My new fave is taking an kind of mushy fruit (very ripe mango, ripe bananas, etc), fat free yogurt (I use Stonyfield Farms organic), Bare Naked Banana Nut Granola, and a bit of flax seed. Mix it up in my daughter's baby bullet and it makes a yummy thick smoothie. If you eat it with a spoon instead of drinking it, it makes my body think I'm getting a rich treat instead of a healthy smoothie!! :wink:
  • dez_yaoichan
    Options
    i went to the dollar general store (but i've seen them other places) and got a box of pita chips- garlic & herb flavor. then i got some mild salsa for dip, mixed in a little sour cream (or if i'm in the mood, 1/2 serving of light ranch). yum! best chips and dip EVER!
  • rfcollins33
    Options
    popcorn (natural), greek yogurt with fresh frozen fruit and honey, protein shakes, splenda sweetened ice cream, coffee!!!
  • crystalmichelle82
    Options
    i :heart: my home-made granola (fruit & nut), fruit to the 3rd degree, wheatables, peanut butter w/ banana sliced... all healthy snacks. Sometimes i will make the Shakeology no bake cookies if i wanna get a little frisky. :tongue:
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Flavored almonds. Cocoa roasted, cinnamon roasted or Blue Diamond has some great flavors - wasabi & soy sauce, jalapen bbq, habanero <something>. All yummy!!

I also really like Kashi granola bars.