I yi yieee!

Options
:sick: these past days, terrible! I've been eating like a billy goat...just eating for no reason...I don't even want to get on the scale...I know tomorrow's a new day but I feel like I really did this one up...I'm not trying to play the "woe is me card" but, I feel like I'm losing it. I have finals tomorrow and wednesday...I'll be glad when those are over....I'm promising myself that I will do better over the break....:sick:

Replies

• RainbowNtheWaterfall
    Options
    :sick: these past days, terrible! I've been eating like a billy goat...just eating for no reason...I don't even want to get on the scale...I know tomorrow's a new day but I feel like I really did this one up...I'm not trying to play the "woe is me card" but, I feel like I'm losing it. I have finals tomorrow and wednesday...I'll be glad when those are over....I'm promising myself that I will do better over the break....:sick:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,960 Member
    Options
    We've all been there. You'll get better. It takes time and lots of practice. :flowerforyou:
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    Options
    We've all been there. You'll get better. It takes time and lots of practice. :flowerforyou:
    :cry: Thanks...
  • lauraj828
    Options
    i totally understand the effects that finals can have on eating habits! i'm a college student and finals are this week for me too. it completely throws off my normal eating/exercise schedule. the important thing is just get back on track! we can do it : )
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    Options
    i totally understand the effects that finals can have on eating habits! i'm a college student and finals are this week for me too. it completely throws off my normal eating/exercise schedule. the important thing is just get back on track! we can do it : )
    You're right! we can and we will...do a good job on your finals!...Thanks Laura:smile: