PSA: Regarding water

Options

Replies

• kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I just looked at my water jug, it is one gallon!!! If I get down to the last glass today, I think I'll treat myself to one of those no-calorie flavor packets as a reward for drinking a gallon of water...
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    *clears throat*

If you have been slacking on your water consumption today, I urge you to go to the fridge and pour yourself a nice tall glass. Don't just sit there reading this, go do it! =)
    Okay..okay...I'm going...don't need to nag. lol :laugh:
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    *clears throat*

If you have been slacking on your water consumption today, I urge you to go to the fridge and pour yourself a nice tall glass. Don't just sit there reading this, go do it! =)
    Okay..okay...I'm going...don't need to nag. lol :laugh:
    I've reached a professional level of nagging. I have a husband and a toddler lol. J/K =)
  • Packerfan23
    Packerfan23 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Just finished 64 ozs on the day. I will be off to fill my handy dandy water bottle with nice cold ice water again soon. I probably will get in at least 48 more ozs before the day is done!
  • wvualum
    wvualum Posts: 428
    Options
    96 down so far, but I have to cut myself off or I won't make my long drive home without stopping. :blushing:
  • hillendahl
    hillendahl Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I like to add a little benefiber to my water....the Hearth Healthy one has vitamins b6, b12 and folic acid....
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    In my world, PSA = Prostate Specific Antigen

What does yours stand for?
  • AlyRoseNYC
    Options
    In my world, PSA = Prostate Specific Antigen

What does yours stand for?
    Public Service Announcement
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    :blushing:

Thanks!
  • mrivera713
    mrivera713 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I read this post right after I FINALLY got up and filled up my 33.8 oz bottle with water for the FIRST time today (2:20pm). I usually drink 1 bottle and a half by this time everyday if not more.

Today I'm slacking.

I'm glad I went for my water before you spanked me... ~holds up my water bottle~ Salud!
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    i have a 32 ounce gatorade bottle i use for water.....i fill it up no less than 3x daily.
  • sara46ward
    sara46ward Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I love that Bible verse......so calming. So you drink a lot of water? I really hate water, but I'm making myself drink more since joining MFP. I hope I can continue doing this.
  • greenman77
    Options
    I am drinking about two gallons a day and can you believe that my doctor told me to back off maybe to 1,5 gallons each day. You can actually wash out too much sodium if not careful. I thought that only marathon runners needed to worry about that. Gotta love this get healthy stuff!!
  • AlyBelden
    Options
    I just finished my 5th water bottle... for 120 ounces. Excuse me while I run to the restroom...again.
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I have been drinking so much water that I just called for a restroom break. But I still have a few more cups to go for the day...
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I agree. I really really hate drinking water. But I do it anyway because it is so beneficial.
    I LOVE your attitude!
    "do it anyway"
  • johnet62
    Options
    Your email worked. I went and did it. Thanks:drinker: :drinker:
  • greatdragon
    Options
    I use to because of the taste of most waters but I got Brita water bottles and Love it! and now I am almost always way over on my water goals as I refill the 20oz bottle 5-6 times a day
  • sarahmaryfearnley
    sarahmaryfearnley Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    good reminder! i get annoyed going back and forth to the kitchen all day, so i keep a LARGE pitcher on my desk a
    I have a 64 ounce jug that I fill every morning so that I don't have to keep getting up to go to the break room for more water. I hate when some people see me filling it up and ask me, "are you really going to drink that much water?" umm, yes, I am. And tonight, I'll drink a lot more after I get home. This is just during work hours.

Love it! I used to have trouble getting it in, especially form a big jug, it was too overwhelming. I still bring the jug to my desk but I also have a small only-for-water cup that I just continuously fill. An 8-12oz cup goes down super easy and quick, refill, drink it down-repeat as neccesary.
  • AlyRoseNYC
    Options
    I agree. I really really hate drinking water. But I do it anyway because it is so beneficial.
    I LOVE your attitude!
    "do it anyway"
    Thanks. If I didn't force myself to do the things that are good for me, I would stay fat forever. Today I gave my daughter an Oreo, and I had a staring match with the package. I really really just wanted to lick one lol. I won the match though, and didn't even reach for one.