Before & During. 57 lbs. gone! *PICS*

Options
kuhristeee
kuhristeee Posts: 100 Member
Looking back at how far I've come, it's hard for me to believe even now that I've become what some would call a "success story". But that's exactly what I feel like. I never thought I would get here. (Also, sorry for the craptacular photos!)

I've lost 57 lbs. total, but 45 since joining MFP 7 months ago. It's been a long road of struggling, triumphing, learning, denial, self-doubt, losses, gains, debilitating fear, and insurmountable joy. But it's all been worth it.

2pqvn6u.jpg

I don't want to bore everyone with my entire life story leading up to this point, so I'll just share a few quick facts for those who may be curious.

- This is the lowest weight I've ever been in my adult life.
- My BMI is a healthy 22.2! (can't believe it!)
- I'm 5'5"
- I have NOT cut out all "bad" foods, as I'm a firm believer in moderation. But I virtually drink NO soda or sugary drinks, I stick to mostly lean meats (93/7 ground beef, ground turkey, and chicken), and I try to stay away from fast food as much as possible.
- Jillian Michaels has changed my life. I bought her 30 Day Shred video back in February and haven't looked back. After completing it, I did it a second time all the way through, then moved on to Ripped in 30 which I've done exclusively for the past few months.
- I also run on the treadmill a couple of times a week when I'm just in the mood to zone out and listen to music.

I could not have done this without MFP and the awesome, encouraging, supportive people here. I also have to give huge credit to my husband who has supported me all the way. Thank you all so much!

Eat (well), drink (smart), and be merry (always)!

Replies

• cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,423 Member
    Options
    Wow, wow, wow! You look awesome, congratulations!
  • cjwalker81
    cjwalker81 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Awesome story!! You look great!!!! Very inspiring!!!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!
  • evilbanks
    evilbanks Posts: 166
    Options
    AWESOME!
  • deenaspell
    deenaspell Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Such inspiration! Well done!
  • chelseelovesyou
    chelseelovesyou Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    this is so motivating! thank you so much for sharing! I feel like we are in similar boats. My highest weight was 205 (196 when I started MFP) and I'm now down to 146.1. I have a little while to go but this is so motivating! You look amazing & I hope you keep it up!!!
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    ok first of all WOW ....second, Congrats!
  • lbtewksbury
    lbtewksbury Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Amazing, way to go, you should be very proud. I guess I'll stick with Jillian after all!!!(lol) I am on day 16 of 30 day shred and did ripped in 30 last month, sure hope I can get the same results as you.....shred on.....
  • DivaNola
    DivaNola Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Very inspirational!
  • Starleng1
    Starleng1 Posts: 142
    Options
    OMG. Total transformation. You look absolutely wonderful.
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    What a transformation!! You must feel FANTASTIC!! Congrats!!
  • aimelee
    aimelee Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    holy cow you look AMAZING!! well done! you don't even look like the same person!
  • kelbel76
    kelbel76 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You look great! Very well done!
  • babydull
    babydull Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Amazing, very well done!
  • rachmaree
    rachmaree Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Awesome!! You should be super proud.
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! Congrats! All that hard work certainly paid off.
  • Tjm288
    Tjm288 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Good Job!
  • NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Spectacular job!!!
  • loriannmartin
    loriannmartin Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    WOWSERS!!!!! amazing results you rocked it.... congrats:happy:
  • houzkat
    houzkat Posts: 78
    Options
    My start weight and goal weight are almost exactly the same as yours. I can't wait to look as amazing as you do! Thanks for the inspiration :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!