HRM/Calorie counter

Options
I have a two month old baby and its impossible for me to go to a gym, my exercise routine is Zumba, can anyone suggest a good HRM/calorie counter?

Replies

• bigislandgrrl
    bigislandgrrl Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Its a lil pricey, but well worth it - Not to mention they seem to have a high resale value on ebay! I bought a Polar FT7 - Youll LOVE it!
  • MissMaryMac33
    MissMaryMac33 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I have a Polar FT7 and love it.. wearing it zumba all the time. It was about $75 on Amazon.com

Whatever you do get, make sure it has a chest strap -- otherwise you may as well just continue guessing :)
  • MikeInAZ
    MikeInAZ Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    For your situation I recommend the Body Bug. It's more expensive, but it will be a constant reminder to be active and can be worn all day. I have a friend who got one and LOVES it, he's found it to inspire him and keep him going!

I use a Polar FT7, but only when I work out!
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Polar FT4!! It's awesome, very accurate, and not too expensive. Check into it... :happy:
  • Strive2BLean
    Strive2BLean Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I recently purchased a Polar FT4. Moderately priced at $89.00, easy to use, which is good for me cause I tend to be technically challenged. lol The only problem I have is that I am always out of the zone cause my heart rate is always more than it should be so I have to constantly watch to not over do it. Ironic. I have to work out less intense than what I'm used to now that I have the monitor. I think I could live with that. It's a good thing it doesn't beep a warning otherwise I would have to chuck it!
  • alicollins74
    alicollins74 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I just got a Polar FT4 from Amazon for only $58! It is easy to figure out and so far I love it!!
  • MsCandyLynn
    Options
    I too have a polar FT4, I love it, the FT7 has a few more features but if you are only needing an accurate calorie counter the FT4 will suffice i love mine and never miss a workout without it!!!!
  • JoJo_fat2fab
    JoJo_fat2fab Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Ty everyone, I just ordered the FT4