Breakfast and Dinner help!

Options
i need easy recipes! And healthy low fat low calorie recipes

Replies

• sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    go to skinnytaste.com - amazing recipes there!
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I get newsletters from Ready Set Eat and Livestrong that have lots of recipes. Might wanna try those two sites. Or Allrecipes
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    i LOVE breakfast...check out my diary

eh, dinner is okay too but i try to keep it small and simple. I'm trying out a new southwestern protein pasta tomorrow and will keep you posted
  • Sgriffin2382
    Sgriffin2382 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    go to skinnytaste.com - amazing recipes there!

I was JUST about to post this! :-) I concur, great website! I have made the Taco Chili Soup as well as the Chicken and White Bean Enchiladas. So good!
  • ShelbyLB
    ShelbyLB Posts: 431
    Options
    I always make my BREAKFAST foods my DINNER..:D I just love my egg whites..:) I make a 2 egg white omelet stuffed with saute veggies (mushrooms, spinach, onion, pepper) and sometimes throw in a bit of feta cheese...SO DELISH...even for dinner! :)

Other times I will sauteed veggies listed above, and put into a low carb wrap(LaTortilla factory makes a 50 calorie one) and its SO DELISH...:D
  • maritza327
    maritza327 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I drink this shake every morning after a work out...its simple and healthy and keeps me full for a good 4 hours. Taste like yummy PB cookies.

1 tbsp of Smuckers All Nat PB
    1 cup of Silk Vanilla Coconut milk ---you can use soy or almond -- i dont like the taste of those
    1 scoop Vanilla whey protein
    1/2 tspn of vanilla extract
    1/2 tray of ice cubes