HOORAY I HAVE DONE IT

Options
Hip hip Hoooooooooray :drinker: I have done it, LOST 10lbs as per my first goal in less time than expected. I wanted to lose between 8 and 10 lbs by christmas :noway: .

Joined 27/10/08 weighed 175lbs
Today 08/12/08 " 164.5lbs

Thank you all for your great help and encouragement, and to MFP I could not have done it without you :flowerforyou: NOW for the next 7lbs.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Kisses for all

Replies

• Lizjkp
    Lizjkp Posts: 278
    Options
    Hip hip Hoooooooooray :drinker: I have done it, LOST 10lbs as per my first goal in less time than expected. I wanted to lose between 8 and 10 lbs by christmas :noway: .

Joined 27/10/08 weighed 175lbs
    Today 08/12/08 " 164.5lbs

Thank you all for your great help and encouragement, and to MFP I could not have done it without you :flowerforyou: NOW for the next 7lbs.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Kisses for all
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    That is awesome...and encouraging. Keep up the great work!!!
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that is wonderful!!!!
    I am so impressed with everyone doing so good right here at the holidays, you should be really proud of yourself.
    :flowerforyou:
  • Mahlia
    Mahlia Posts: 190
    Options
    Congratulations! :happy: I've got 1lb to go before I can start celebrating! :laugh:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Well done :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!