Hi from NY!

JJINQUEENS
JJINQUEENS Posts: 2
edited 8:20AM in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone,
I am 34, turning 35 in October, and my beautiful daughter will also be having her 2nd birthday in October. As i started planning her 2nd birthday party I realized, I never lost the baby weight and there's no excuse now - it's been 2 years. There have been so many obstacles in the way, which I realize are excuses: we live with my parents who have terrible eating habits; we are both out of the house over 10 hours/day for work; I don't have time or space to cook (my mother is always in the kitchen, and if I do cook it has to be for everyone, which we can't afford). I just have 20lbs left to go to look and feel my best; I just have no motivation whatsoever to do it, no support, and no time.
BUT it has to be done, the "diet of willpower" is failing - I know I need a PLAN. I can always lose 5lbs easily - it's after that I start to falter.
I look forward to support and supporting everyone here!
JJ

Replies

• lgwmab
    lgwmab Posts: 274 Member
    Welcome JJ, I hear you in your needs, cooking habits, it's mine, I LOVE to cook! feel free to friend me. MFP is a great place to get all the support you could ever ask for!
  • Welcome! Feel free to friend me if you like.
  • Sherie13
    Sherie13 Posts: 250 Member
    Hi JJ,
    You can do this even if you have no cooking time or no home support. You just have to make a few changes. Stick with the workouts and you can eat the bad food as long as you do it in moderation. Feel free to add me as a friend. I am ALWAYS on here.

Sherie
This discussion has been closed.