Day 1 of 30

Options
So, I just did the first of my 30 days with Jillian Michaels 30 day shred! HOLY CRAP - that was way harder than I thought. I normally run/walk and try do to about 3 different machines at the gym for my arms and back... but that was intense!!! I figure posting this will make me accountable for finishing all 30 days!

OH - and i took a day 1 picture... after 30 I'll post the before and after! Even after losing 16 lbs I'm not seeing a difference in my body :(

Heres hoping...

Replies

• hypotrochoid
    hypotrochoid Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I'm on day four (five? I've lost track) and already seeing a teensy bit of arm definition. Keep it up!
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I did L1&2 religiously - but L3 was stretched out over probably a month... I loved/hated it.... I found it did wonders !
  • krystonite
    krystonite Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I do level 3, day 6 tomorrow. I'm loving it. It's the only exercise video I've ever seen to its finish.
  • 2pinks1blue
    Options
    I'm on day 2 of Level 2 and it's intense! I can tell it's working well though!
  • Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    It's awesome!! I didn't see much of a difference in my weight until I started 30 DS! About a week in I was seeing more and more and it was amazing!! Keep it up!! You can do it and you'll love the difference.
  • kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    im on L2D6 and it gets more intense... Good Luck
  • dsckrc
    dsckrc Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    ok. I'm motivated. going on ebay now to see if i can get it... good luck girl!
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    A word of advice... DON'T go by your weight where this workout is concerned... TAKE MEASUREMENTS!!! It's an AMAZING workout and if you stick with it you WILL see results! :D
  • MLHankins
    MLHankins Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm not using the hand weights, because my friend who was really successful with this found that her arms became TOO muscular - i wanna shred, not become diesel! haha
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Everybody is different... I did the whole 30 days with 3 lb weights and I didn't 'bulk' in the arms at all... I have more definition, yes, but they aren't any bigger than they were at the start...
  • Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    I done it all with 5lb weights and didn't bulk up one bit :) Definition though, yes :) Gave me nice slender, stronger arms!