30 day shred...how many calories???

I am so frustrated.....trying to figure out how many calories are burned during each level of Jillian Michaels 30 day shred?? I know its different for everyone, but a rough estimate would be helpful!!!! I'm down to 161.2 lbs. if that helps?? Thanks

Replies

• Everyone body is different. Do you have a heart rate monitor? If not, Can I suggest that you purchase one even if it' a cheapy just so you can have a try estimate.
  • Leigh_b
    Leigh_b Posts: 567 Member
    you need a heart rate monitor. I got one for around $30.00 and use my average heart rate to calculate the calories I burn.
  • abcerc
    abcerc Posts: 58
    I got a New Balance HRM on Amazon for $38. I like it because it does not have the chest strap. It's probably not quite as accurate, but I have a good ballpark figure. I highly recommend getting a HRM... the calories burned estimates on MFP are very inflated.
  • :bigsmile: Thanks for all the advice everyone!!! I'm on my way to get my heart monitor!!! :bigsmile:
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    I am so frustrated.....trying to figure out how many calories are burned during each level of Jillian Michaels 30 day shred?? I know its different for everyone, but a rough estimate would be helpful!!!! I'm down to 161.2 lbs. if that helps?? Thanks

in the mean time you can log 30ds as circuit training.