Options
2»

Replies

• Angelgrl86
    Angelgrl86 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Lol, Oberon! -is hoping that's a Shakespeare reference- :D

Yes, It is somewhat...
    My grandmother suggested "Ferry the Ferret" and I started thinking Fairies. I said no to Ferry, but Oberon was a possibility..
    It's also a reference to one of my favorite 90s cartoons... Disney's GARGOYLES
  • justimogen
    Options
    My son said mr tooth fairy and my daughter said banana head.
    I vote for banana head!
  • ivyjbres
    ivyjbres Posts: 612 Member
    Options

Yes, It is somewhat...
    My grandmother suggested "Ferry the Ferret" and I started thinking Fairies. I said no to Ferry, but Oberon was a possibility..

Ooo, or you can name him Puck, so you still have shakespeare, and when you swear at him it'll rhyme!
  • Angelgrl86
    Options
    Ooo, or you can name him Puck, so you still have Shakespeare, and when you swear at him it'll rhyme!

LMFAO!! Well,it fits too. Puck is supposed to be mischievous, right? So are Ferrets!

I have a Shetland Sheepdog named Thumblina, a tortoiseshell kitten named Boudicca (aka Boo)... I think a ferret named Puck will fit right in! ^_^

Thank you for all the suggestions everyone!
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Ooo, or you can name him Puck, so you still have shakespeare, and when you swear at him it'll rhyme!

^this
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Ferret Bueller!!! Do it! Pllllleeeease
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options

YES YES YES
  • Angelgrl86
    Options

YES YES YES

I am NOT gonna name him Ferret Bueller! Sorry guys. Never seen the movie(s), and have no interest in seeing them.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    If I had a ferret I would call him Fluffyduster.
    Or Fantom.

Though I'm pretty fond of Ferret Bueler!!
  • inn0c3ntbbygrlx3
    Options
    billy bob fred norton!!!!! :)
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Rikki Tikki Tavi! That's what I am going to name a ferret, if I ever got one.

But I also like Oberon or Puck.
  • Angelgrl86
    Options
    Rikki Tikki Tavi! That's what I am going to name a ferret, if I ever got one.

But I also like Oberon or Puck.

LOL..I thought about Rikki Tikki Tavi!
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    my ferret just died the other day - he was 7 y/o! his name was pickles. LOVE that name :bigsmile:
  • Angelgrl86
    Options
    my ferret just died the other day - he was 7 y/o! his name was pickles. LOVE that name :bigsmile:

Aww... I'm sorry he died.. :frown:
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Earl
  • BerkleyEL
    BerkleyEL Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    My vote is for Puck!
    (Shakespeare is my favorite author)
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Bryan.

You know, like the lead singer of Roxy Music...
  • cfremon
    cfremon Posts: 44 Member
    Options

Yes, It is somewhat...

Oh, I loved Gargoyles! :) What about Puck? Of all the fairies from the Tempest, he's definitely the one most ferret-like. (E.g. Getting into trouble.)

ETA: Or, I could read the rest of the thread, and see that Puck has already been suggested about four times. ;)
  • Angelgrl86
    Options

Yes, It is somewhat...

Oh, I loved Gargoyles! :) What about Puck? Of all the fairies from the Tempest, he's definitely the one most ferret-like. (E.g. Getting into trouble.)

ETA: Or, I could read the rest of the thread, and see that Puck has already been suggested about four times. ;)

Puck was also in Shakespeare's Midsummer Night's Dream... And that's what I went with ^_^ He's a good little guy.. growing like a weed now