Turbo Jammers 12/8-12/14

Welcome Jam Junkies!

Replies

• Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Welcome Jam Junkies!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    I did PK&J this morning. I feel much better now. I am going to TRY to get another one in today!

Good morning, Lyn!:flowerforyou:
  • Lyn_Matthews
    I did CP2 and 10 mins of Ab Jam. I cant wait to see if I get some new dvds for Christmas.
  • psyknife
    psyknife Posts: 487 Member
    *thud*
    I just taught Turbo and then went to aerials class and swung upsidedown on silks for an hour. I could barely lift my arms to shower. I'm sooooo done today!
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Did CP today. I'm really starting to feel good. I'm loving the workouts even more!
  • abs0830
    abs0830 Posts: 319 Member
    I did Total Body Blast last night and am going to go for a walk when I get home and get in that one again. I'm a little addicted to the ball workouts right now.
  • Lyn_Matthews
    I did CP2 and 10 minutes of Lower body and 10 minutes of ab jam...the 2nd 10 minutes on the floor....I hate that part but I did it anyway.
  • 3babybeans
    I did PK&J while the boys were napping. Oh, it feels good to do that one from start to finish again!
  • 3babybeans
    Oh, Lyn! I love the new pic of Adi! :heart: She's so sweet & innocent!
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Thanks 3bb. That is my favorite out of all the poses they shot.

Got CP in today. :flowerforyou:

Where have all our jammers gone?
  • 3babybeans
    I just got in my PK&J. boy, it feels good to get that one done again. I missed it the couple weeks I didn't have it! THAT is how I know how far I've come. I actually missed an exercise dvd! :noway: :laugh:
  • abs0830
    Ok, I haven't been feeling too good, so last night I just did some of the moves from various Turbo Jam videos (mainly some with weights, some with the ball and some with the band). I feel ill today, my stomach is just not feeling right. So, I'm not sure how much I'll be able to get in. I'm hoping to do one of the videos, but honestly I'm not sure I'm up to the challenge. I took my dog for a walk this morning (about 2 1/2 miles), so at least I got some exercise in. I really miss my videos though!
  • 3babybeans
    Abs! You have a pic! Is that a chocolate lab? Such a pretty brown coat!

I hope you feel better soon! Don't push yourself too hard. I found that out the last time I wasn't feeling well. I did CP anyways & ended up nearly puking. It was not fun.
  • abs0830
    Thanks. Maybe I'll do some of the band exercises tonight and stretch. That actually sounds like a really good idea. Yes, that's my puppy. Charlie. He's a chocolate lab and is laying on my running shoes. That's one of his favorite places to sleep. He's a lot bigger now, but that's my absolute favorite picture of him.
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Abs take it easy. Don't over do it. You need to get better not worse :smile: And your puppy is so cute.

3bb I know how you feel about missing workouts...when I go to my moms I get really fidgety because I haven't done my workout and my body misses getting it's butt kicked :laugh:
  • Roxie65
    Roxie65 Posts: 155 Member
    I recommended this to one of our sales reps to use in motel rooms
  • abs0830
    Ok, I didn't do one of the videos last night, but I did dance around the kitchen while I made dinner. I also did about 10 minutes of ab work on the ball (that's done in the Turbo Jam videos). So, I wasn't completely bad.
  • 3babybeans
    Abs take it easy. Don't over do it. You need to get better not worse :smile: And your puppy is so cute.

3bb I know how you feel about missing workouts...when I go to my moms I get really fidgety because I haven't done my workout and my body misses getting it's butt kicked :laugh:

OMG, it makes me nuts! If I haven't worked out all day & it turns to 9:30 & my butt is parked on the couch, I feel like I've forgot to do something! I usually jump up & at least do the 20 min. video at that point b/c otherwise I make myself nuts thinking about it! I need a support group. LOL

Abs - good job taking it easy! I hope you feel even better today!

I got in FB this morning & I'm hoping to hit PK&J during nap time. We'll see how the day goes!
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Did CP2 again 2day and the 2nd half of Ab Jam. Still hate it, but my son tells me sometimes we gotta do things we don't like to do. :grumble:
  • Lyn_Matthews
    I did CP today...so I could eat out for lunch :) and I did good only 500 calories at Chilis....now the brownies, Ice cream and candy bar this evening....oh heavens :noway: