Hi All

Options
I signed up almost a week ago and love MFP so far. I weighed in at 238lbs and for now I'm aiming for 180lbs. Hopefully I can maintain this. :smile:

Replies

• j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    Welcome :drinker:
  • Juslyric
    Options
    thank you!
  • Nette_54
    Nette_54 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Welcome from me too, I am also a newbie and love MFP on both the website and the app on my phone............... it is sooo clever how phone app can read a barcode
  • Juslyric
    Options
    Thanks Nette. I love the phone app too! It's like a little reminder when I think about eating something I shouldn't seeing as though my phone is always with me.LOL.
  • amyelizbradley
    amyelizbradley Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I signed up almost a week ago and love MFP so far. I weighed in at 238lbs and for now I'm aiming for 180lbs. Hopefully I can maintain this. :smile:

No "hopefully" about it; you CAN maintain this- without a doubt!

The best advice advice I have for you as you begin your journey to health is this: there will be times where you will not have the belief in yourself, borrow someone else's. That's where MFP comes in; I have been on MFP since approx. Feb. 2011 and when I have struggled I just posted what was going on in my head and the support was amazing. Make sure that you reach out, make friends and you will be amazed at how they give you the "belief" in yourself when you are lacking it.

I would love to support you any way that I can. Feel free to send me a friend request!
    All the best,
    Amy
  • Nica_LosN_It
    Nica_LosN_It Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Welcome:wink: We are so glad to have you here. Everyone is so supportive. Thanks for the friend's request.:flowerforyou: